Stray Fawn Community

Niche of Thrones

medicine cat

Okay lads it's time for a new playthrough bc I'm taking a short break from warriors. This playthrough will be based off of a monarchy with a few allusions to Game of Thrones!
Here's how it works:
1. The tribe is led by a monarchy. Kings/queens will be from a selected royal bloodline, and the firstborn of the king/queen will be the heir to the throne. If there are no children or close relatives to a ruler when they die (and the ruler makes no hints about who they want to take their place), those interested in the title must fight.
2. The mate of the heir is almost always chosen by the king or queen, so rarely do leaders marry for love. 
3. The leader is permitted to appoint his/her two assistants; the Master of Peace, who helps make decisions and laws; and the Master of War, the commander of the tribe's defense.
4. Character personalities are determined by a random gen that decides both personality traits and a moral alignment. 
5. In the spirit of game of thrones, I'm setting food and nest to zero so we have to gather fast. And I'm disabling defender bears just bc i don't like them lol

The tribe starts with seven Nichelings, each from a different kingdom. Tired of corruption in their old lands, they band together to make a new one. Our founders from left to right are Claudette, Shadowsoul, Fae, Ward, Morgana, Addington, and Xenos.
1811018457_ScreenShot2019-05-21at8_13_15PM.png.0ad529ce3b18aec69bdf006349ee2ce0.png
Claudette is a bright orange female. She is mischievous and sweet, never going too far with her jokes. However, she holds within her a deep loneliness that she doesn't know what to do with. This desperation for contact causes her to lower her moral standards to impress others at times. She is lawful neutral.
Next up is Shadowsoul. Despite his intimidating gaze and name, he is all of the makings of a good hero- gentle, quirky, and brave. However, he is a bit impulsivve, and his chaotic good heart can make him do things he considers heroic or right without thought. This causes him to make mistakes.
Fae is a beautiful, tall female with creamy colored fur. She is brave and determined, using her beauty and jolly personality to do her will. She is lawful neutral, like Claudette- they are good friends.
The next male is Ward. A grey nicheling speckled with white, he is quiet and timid. He fears angering or upsetting others so he makes very few decisions for himself, making him true neutral.
Morgana is the yellow nicheling. She is docile and loves making everyone smile- jolly and quirky. She is lawful good, as well. She has a heart of gold.
Addington is a pale-colored male nicheling. He comes off as docile and calm, but he is inwardly very serious and determined to get his way. He is Neutral evil.
The final founder is Xenos. He is a good friend of Shadowsoul. Though he comes off as more serious and calm, he is a good companion of Shadowsoul and often allies with him as another chaotic good force.
The band decides that in order to start a kingdom, they need a founding pair of monarchs. All of the males happen to have an attraction to Fae.
"Whoever she chooses can be king, then," says Morgana.
Fae carefully paces around the males, wondering which one to select.
"...Xenos," She says carefully, and the quiet male nods and smiles. "I accept." Xenos is crowned king, and Fae joins him as Queen Fae.
Morgana mates with Addington.

• Like 2

Xenos and Fae announce an heir to be born to the kingdom. 
"I have also decided it is time to choose my assistants," he says. "Shadowsoul, you shall be my master of peace; and Morgana, my master of war."
But soon after the ceremony, a bearyena attacks the group. Morgana rallies them, and they take it down, celebrating their first victory.
After a period of waiting, the heir is born- a prince!
"What shall we call him?" Fae asks, nuzzling her mate.
"Avo," says Xenos, nuzzling the nichelet. "He's.. small."
"That's how they're supposed to look, you know."
Avo grows into a bashful and easygoing child, but when he is agitated you know it- he will throw a tantrum. He has a true neutral personality.
819047914_ScreenShot2019-05-22at6_31_09PM.png.41972c10e1e032ddccfcb7c9a09d70ab.png
Soon after the birth of the prince, Morgana and Addington have a son of their own. They name him Tower. He is a cross of the morals of his father and mother- while he holds Morgana's Lawful tendencies, he is almost an exact copy of his father in personality and intentions. Addington nudges him to befriend Avo to ensure him a place of power when Avo becomes king.
304639584_ScreenShot2019-05-22at6_38_21PM.png.09bdd32b4c63544207ecb2671c80f0df.png

• Like 1