Stray Fawn Community

Meet Leggy, my unexpected roommate! <3

Alfamangle

10 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

that looks similar to a giant african land snail awwee! please feed them cuttlefish atleast once a week! 

It's a white jade snail. I'm pretty sure my sister always keeps some cuttlefish in there

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 1

On 5/22/2019 at 3:03 PM, Morso said:

Leggy is adorable.

I share a room with my sister, an old half blid guinea pig and a scary snail.image.thumb.png.fb3a93da0cb77eea92dbf822f92b0494.png I'm sure that one night she/he/they/it ( @angelheart help me, what are the genderpronouns of snails?!) is going to kill me

I have never seen a White Snail before that. Are they common? 

• Like 1

Hello! I am the snail you saw earlier. My name is Sirkku. Thank you all for your good advice. I am my owners first snail. (Of course she has searched for information, but internet does not tell everything, and somethimes people take care of their pets differently.) Don't worry- I have soil in my terrarium, I just like to climb on the walls of my terrarium and in the picture I was on the top of my terrarium. And yes- I like cucumbers and I get them often, because my owner knows I like them. And she always washes the foods or peels them. And I have cuttlefish always in my terrarium so that I can eat it when I want. My owner is really thankfull about the advice. And as white snail my self- White jade snail, I think white snails are common as pets, but I don't believe that we live in the wild.

-Derpy snail that likes to make funny faces as you can see :D

IMG_20190522_214940_3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

We have these red, shell less "naked  snails" people pick up and kill in creative ways every year, as they seem interested in eating just about everything. At least you haven't salted them by the bucket

... slugs?

also how do i give 10000 sad face emojis as a reaction?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, randomspacecat said:

Maybe? I'll need to look that up 

Yeah, it's slugs. Though they kill the snails too. They're beige-ish

O no! I love slugs! 😫

Yeah, I've heard of many horrid ways to kill them.

I pampered mine! 🤗

• Sad 1