Stray Fawn Community

Hi, I'm CatLoaf!

Heyyyoo, I'm CatLoaf

I'm new to the all the forum thing so if I'm doing anything stupid please don't mind to tell me ^^

I originally was from Niche amino on my other device, but since it's broken so I thought I would go to my mothers phone to go on this forum (I'm not allowed to download any apps on this) on join the community once again. 

Since my mom works almost the entire day so I'm only can go online for a short period of time, so if I'm late to reply to you, you'd already know whats happening.

A little bit about me:

I'm very young, I might not understand many things so please don't judge me.

I can draw a little bit and decided to make one to post on here, it can't compare to some of y'all but you know what they say, "the little things count".

I'm pretty addicted to memes and will often be cringy, please just don't mind me.

I'm also vietnamese and can speak English pretty good, but since English is not my main language so I wouldn't able to understand some words in English. 

And that's basically it, if you wanna know more about me just send a little chat thingy, and with that said, bye!

(below is my sona on amino, catloaf lol) 

Không Có Tiêu Đề1.png

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Welcome. Don't worry about your late replies. We have some timezone chaos as it is here :D

Also don't worry about english being not your first language, it isn't my first language and neither the first language of the developers :)

I hope you have fun here

• Eek! 1

Hey! It's always nice to see someone new here. Just to let you know, there will probably be a few arguments...so you might want to stay away from those. I hope you enjoy it here!

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Don't worry about being really young, the majority of us are 12 or so xD (myself being not much older...)

507761932_HelloThere!.thumb.gif.abfd02d95f483aa5752fa8c116ec0969.gif

Yea the majority here are teens or pre teens. (Well at least from what I’ve observed.)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1