Stray Fawn Community

Possible Ideas (New Preds, Prey, & Such)

ChasingNyx

10 replies to this post

2 cool ideas!
We wanted to add a snake since forever xD
If you post ideas in the future, please make a seperate post for each idea.
That way people can upvote your idea. The most popular ideas will be considered to be implemented in the game.

I like the snake for the dessert, I saw JessiMew's videos and the dessert was kind of boring in her Adam's Quest, not much to do, so maybe add a different predators (like snow dome) like if a snake comes it can scare you're creatures off your clan, if it's not strong enough, so you have to look for it, that could be fun. xD

Also add like dunes or quicksand that would be challenging for the Dessert domes. :)

I love everything, and i would think the snakes would have random chance each bite to a Nicheling of poison.

The tail, i feel like they wouldnt implement the tail picking up the berries. I have a neutral feel for the tail.

I'm not a fan of the berry picking tail, it just seems too gimmicky and unrealistic to me. Yes, I know there are lemurs and other real animals who climb using their tails, but I'm pretty sure they don't grab fruit, and even if they do, their tail isn't split like that. It looks like an octopus tentacle. A prehensile tail is fine by me, but it shouldn't be split like the drawing by the OP, but look more like a monkey's tail IMO.

The snake suggestion however I very much support. It'd add some much needed variety to the savannah, and some more value to the hearing sense as well.

Edited by Draconiya
  • Like 1