Stray Fawn Community

When I grow up...

Lilytuft

Just now, Polly said:

((cookie i swear if you do not tell me ill get the 🔫🐿️ /j

putergateoirt 

when i grow up i will die..

(u can google it im pretty sure im just not allowed to say it here)

in gay, georgia

when i grow up i will play

Just now, cookie -she,her- said:

(u can google it im pretty sure im just not allowed to say it here)

in gay, georgia

when i grow up i will play

((yeah i don't think im gonna do it-

on the dream smp with ramboo

when i grow up i will kill..

15 hours ago, Polly said:

((yeah i don't think im gonna do it-

on the dream smp with ramboo

when i grow up i will kill..

also ita not that bad i just wouldnt be allowed to say it i bet

20 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

die

when i grow up i will spend 100 dollars on

destroying the song of 2 trucks.

when I grow up I will create out of dirt...

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

destroying the song of 2 trucks.

when I grow up I will create out of dirt...

(NO DON'T GET RID OF TWO TRUCKS wait you KNOW ABOUT TWO TRUCKS OH NO)

a friend

when i grow up i will sell

On 8/28/2021 at 12:06 PM, cookie -she,her- said:

(NO DON'T GET RID OF TWO TRUCKS wait you KNOW ABOUT TWO TRUCKS OH NO)

a friend

when i grow up i will sell

seashells by the sea shore, but the value of these shells will fall due to the laws of supply and demand no one wants to buy shells cause there's loads on the sand.

Step 1:

you must create a sense of scarcity, shells will sell much better if they think they're rare you see.  Bare with me, and take as many shells as you can find and hide em on an island, stock pile em high until they're rarer than a diamond.

Step 2:

You gotta make the people think they want em -really want em, really REALLY want em. Hit em like bronson

Influencers, product placement, featured prime time entertainment.  If you haven't got a shell then you're just a stupid wasteman

3: It's monopoly, invest inside some property , start a corperation, make a logo, do it properly.

These shells must sell, that will be your new philosiphy. Swallow all your morals they're a poor man's quality.

4: EXPAND EXPAND EXPAND. Clear forest, make land, fresh blood, on hands.

5: Why just shells? why limit yourself? She sells seashells sell oil as well.

6: Guns, sell stocks, sell diamonds, sell rocks, Sell water to a fish, sell the time to a clock.

7: Press on the gas take your foot off the breaks then run to be the president of the united states.

8: Big smile mate, Big wave that's great, Now the truth is overated tell lies out the gate.

9: Polarize the people, controversy is the game, it doesn't matter if they hate you if they all say your name.

10: The world is yours, step out on a stage to a round of applause. . .

You're a liar, a cheat, a devil and more, and you sell seashells on the seashore.

When I grow up I will make a rap called:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zixvir said:

seashells by the sea shore, but the value of these shells will fall due to the laws of supply and demand no one wants to buy shells cause there's loads on the sand.

Step 1:

you must create a sense of scarcity, shells will sell much better if they think they're rare you see.  Bare with me, and take as many shells as you can find and hide em on an island, stock pile em high until they're rarer than a diamond.

Step 2:

You gotta make the people think they want em -really want em, really REALLY want em. Hit em like bronson

Influencers, product placement, featured prime time entertainment.  If you haven't got a shell then you're just a stupid wasteman

3: It's monopoly, invest inside some property , start a corperation, make a logo, do it properly.

These shells must sell, that will be your new philosiphy. Swallow all your morals they're a poor man's quality.

6: Guns, sell stocks, sell diamonds, sell rocks, Sell water to a fish, sell the time to a clock.

7: Press on the gas take your foot off the breaks then run to be the president of the united states.

8: Big smile mate, Big wave that's great, Now the truth is overated tell lies out the gate.

9: Polarize the people, controversy is the game, it doesn't matter if they hate you if they all say your name.

You're a liar, a cheat, a devil and more, and you sell seashells on the seashore.

zix why did you write a whole way to capitalize on seashells 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Zixvir said:

Step 1:

Step 2:

ugly scp tato

when i grow up i will kill

8 minutes ago, Moptimus Prime said:

...fill it with bees

When I finish highschool, I will study...

why the government is bees

when we finally find out what dark matter is we will...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snowleopard0 said:

probably sell it, and some idiot will eat it

When we make it to mars....

we will re-enact Doom by ID games and destroy a buttload of demons

when I grow up I will eat...