Stray Fawn Community

Old, Old, Times {Adoptable RP}

Renio2490

They started the way to the life we know right now, and we don't honor them as much as we should. We should tell stories of them every second because of the things they did. You are here with your land while they were gone with their feet. Running they did to get these precious children to our hands. We have these faces they could not have imagined, not making us bad, but different. Different isn't bad, because they were worse. No one knew who was who, living a life of trying not to starve. Sickness couldn't have happened, but other things like the struggle of food and (small/big) carnivores. Nothing they had back then was as good as what we have now, but we will enjoy what we have. They had it worse. Here, the struggles aren't as bad, as any RP. But let's introduce you to some of the predators.

By the way, your only allowed to own 3 Nichelings.

Predators:
Happily they have no bluebirds, but instead carnivores. Now they are called Bearyenas and aren't as weird looking.
The small carnivore was one of the predators, and obviously small. They were deadly, though. You'd have to snuggle up to your family and friends to not be taken away by this predator. It would claw its way into your territory and snatch up anyone without enough protection from its tribemates.
The big carnivore was the second predator, and the last. It was a wonky but terrifying Bearyena with eyes glowing red. You needed more protection from this one to live again the next day.

Food Sources:
Berry bushes, a common thing. You'd have tons of them in just one area. They grow 6 berries at max, and when found have usually 6 berries already on them. They grow 1 berry at a time. And they spawn in Grassland and the Mountains.
Cacti, (I'll have to look more into this before we can use these)

Biomes:
Grassland, and just your usual land. It's grassy, and spawn berries bushes. It also spawn wanderers.
Savannah, a dead grass sort of biome. You wouldn't call it dead, but instead less lively. Cacti spawn here (I think, but it's pretty obvious) and I don't think normal berry bushes spawn here.
Mountains, a snowy biome. It's always snowing, but at some times it'll get freezing and you'll have to snuggle up the same way you would during an attack. It spawns berry bushes.
(The second one is "Genes:" is the recessive)

Adoptables:
Noc. Tribe:
Ismera, female. A very talky Nicheling with a white coat of fur. She loves snuggling. She's also the leader of the Noc. Tribe.
Genes: Big eyes, big eyes. Small body, big body. Digging paw, berry paw. (Owned by @Renio2490)

Dukroro, male. Shy but when he has a friend, could talk for days. He'll snuggle with Ismera if possible. He has a shaggy coat of light brown fur.
Genes: Big eyes, big eyes. Small body, small body. Brown paw, berry paw.

Reano, male. A girl who hates everyone. Everyone. She'll do what she needs to do for food and stuff, but otherwise she will not talk to anyone. She's got black fur.
Genes: Big eyes, big eyes. Small body, small body. Brown paw, digging paw.

Takirta, male. He's very weird. Nichelings don't hang around him and nobody likes him. He's sort of person who'll just spam gibberish to Nichelings. He has golden fur.
Genes: Big eyes, big eyes. Small body, big body. No paw, brown paw.

Rako, female. The reasonable Nicheling. She's not the leader, but probably one of the only reasons the tribe doesn't die. She has dark brown fluffy fur.
Genes: Big eyes, big eyes. Big body, big body. Berry paw, berry paw. (Owned by @FlowerMask)

Oika, female. Seemly hates everyone, but only does it because she's afraid they won't like her. She has dark caramel fur.
Genes: Big eyes, big eyes. Small body, small body. Berry paw, brown paw. (Owned by @PupTheNicheling)

Ashlana, female. Smart, and quiet. But most of the kits are scared of her because of her menacing eyes and pitch black fur.
Genes: Big eyes, big eyes. Big body, big body. Berry paw, brown paw. (Owned by @Brokenshock)

Sav. Tribe:
Kirnu, male. Very strict. The leader of the Sav. Tribe. He has light brown fur.
Genes: Big ears, big ears. Big body, big body. Digging paw, berry paw.

Anaisme, female. Cheerful and motherly. She's called the medicine Nicheling, but really that doesn't exist. She has brown fur.
Genes: Big ears, big ears. Small body, big body. Berry paw, berry paw.

Nuduk, male. Tired. Very tired. Very done with everyone. He's got short grey fur.
Genes: Big ears, big ears. Small body, small body. Brown paw, digging paw.

Siisre, female. She's your best pal in the Sav. Tribe. And has light orange fur.
Genes: Big ears, big ears. Small body, big body. Digging paw, digging paw.

Tata, male. Teases everyone, and likes Siisre. He purposely teases Siisre a lot. He's got brown fur.
Genes: Big ears, big ears. Big body, big body. Brown paw, brown paw. (Owned by @FlowerMask)

"Normal" Tribe
Tatavan, male. Can go from 1 to 100 in the span of a second. He's very nice, despite that. He has caramel fur.
Genes: Normal head, normal head. Small body, big body. Digging paw, brown paw.

Reresi, female. She loves flowers. Period. Has light caramel fur.
Genes: Normal head, normal head. Small body, small body. Berry paw, berry paw. (Owned by @FlowerMask)

Kora, female. Sweet like a cinnamon roll. She's got dark caramel fur.
Genes: Normal head, normal head. Small body, big body. Berry paw, no paw.

Dukkuta, male. He's always loopy and crazy. Black fur.
Genes: Normal head, normal head. Big body, big body. No paw, digging paw.

Duktakir, male. Weak. Nichelings teases him and even bully him for being so weak. He has dark brown fur.
Genes: Normal head, normal head. Big body, big body. Brown paw, no paw.

Rogues/Loners:
Shad, male. He's sneaky and scares Nichelings with his looks of a carnivore. He's got the pelt of a carnivore.
Genes: Big eyes, big ears. Small body, small body. Digging paw, digging paw. (Owned by @Renio2490)

Form:
Let's say you don't like any of the adoptables, here's a form to make your own!

Name, Gender. Information. Fur Colour.
Genes: Head, head. Body, body. Paw, paw.

Stats Of Genes:

Head genes:

Normal head, does nothing special.
Big ears, protects Nicheling from heat.
Big eyes, nocturnal.

Body genes:

Small body, does nothing special.
Big body, stronger than small body and protects Nichelings better from attacks.

Paw genes:

Brown paw, gives one collecting.
Berry paw, gives two collecting.
Digging paw, makes Nichelings able to dig and find food under the ground.
No paw, does nothing.

Fur Colours:

Brown fur.
Dark brown fur.
Light brown fur.
Grey-Brown fur.
Grey fur.
White fur.
Black fur.
Caramel fur.
Dark caramel fur.
Light caramel fur.
Silver fur.
Golden fur.
Bronze fur.
Copper fur.

Biomes They Are In:
The Normal Tribe lives in a Grassland.
The Savannah Tribe is in a Savannah (obviously).
The Nocturnal Tribe is in a Grassland with bits of snow.

(@FlowerMask)

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Rare, female. She loves being around Ismera, since she loves the company. Nudukvan bullies her but Ismera always stands up for her. She often snuggles up to Ismera for no reason. Genes (the second one is the recessive): Normal head, big eyes. Small body, small body. Brown paw, brown paw.

Can I adopt her?

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

oh
I just wanted to say I added two more adoptables
Also I saw "REE" written with chalk on the sidewalk at recess today

(REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Ismera smiled and looked at everyone. We aren't that bad, we're just surviving the happiest we can!

Rako smiled at her leader. "Good day Ismera how are you?"

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"You might night? Anyway, very good. How are you?"

"Ah I'm fine just collecting my berries." She sighed slightly but smiled.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Ah I'm fine just collecting my berries." She sighed slightly but smiled.

"You and your berries, ever thought about talking a walk? I haven't seen you get up from those berries bushes in weeks!"

"You and your berries, ever thought about talking a walk? I haven't seen you get up from those berries bushes in weeks!"

"Can't must do whats best for the tribe." She said with a sigh.

"Well okay but you really should take a break. Even if it's a 10 minute break."

"I-I can't the tribe needs food.. We barley survive a day when I pick berries what will happen when I don't?"

"It'll be okay, and the berry bushes need a break, too!"

"Uff! Fine I'll do it!" She stretched her sore limbs and stood besides her leader.