Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Old, Old, Times {Adoptable RP}


Renio2490
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"That's better! Here, I have trail I take. It's through a forest."

"O-oh I haven't been in the forest in... an uncountable amount of time..." She said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"O-oh I haven't been in the forest in... an uncountable amount of time..." She said.

(Hey there!)
"It'll be fine! I'm going to walk with you!" She walked to the entrance of the forest covered in flowers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(Hey there!)
"It'll be fine! I'm going to walk with you!" She walked to the entrance of the forest covered in flowers.

She followed after her beaming at the flowers, she picked two up and tucked one behind her ear and the other behind her leaders ear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She followed after her beaming at the flowers, she picked two up and tucked one behind her ear and the other behind her leaders ear.

Ismera continued through the forest. The flowers grew bigger and bigger the farther she went in. It was strange, but she thought they were just nocturnal flowers because the forest got darker as they went farther in. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Ismera continued through the forest. The flower grew bigger and bigger the farther she went in. It was strange, but she thought they were just nocturnal flowers because the forest got darker as they went farther in. 

 

She stared at glowing mushrooms and flowers that illuminated the depths of the forest. She stayed close to Ismera.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Are you scared?"

"No pssh! Me scared never but you should be careful I have more defense against predators." She mentioned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"No pssh! Me scared never but you should be careful I have more defense against predators." She mentioned.

"Well you looked a little scared looking at the mushrooms and flowers."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Well you looked a little scared looking at the mushrooms and flowers."

"n-no.. I just haven't left those berry bushes in several moons i think.."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"oh! That's not good. Well we should continue on."

"Are you sure? I-i'm not scared but what if we get lost?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"We won't get lost. I promise."

"O-okay." She agreed, she quickly made eye contact then looked away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Ismera looked at her and smiled, then looked forward and started walking.

She smiled at me that's cool. She followed standing close to her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She smiled at me that's cool. She followed standing close to her.

Ismera stared forward, still walking. She saw something... like a black figure. It could be a Nicheling, or it could be a Carnivore....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Ismera stared forward, still walking. She saw something... like a black figure. It could be a Nicheling, or it could be a Carnivore....

Rako noticed this and pressed herself protectively against Ismera. “W-who’s there?” She whispered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Rako noticed this and pressed herself protectively against Ismera. “W-who’s there?” She whispered.

A bush rustled.
"What do you think it is?" Ismera whispered/asked her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Renio2490 said:

A bush rustled.
"What do you think it is?" Ismera whispered/asked her. 

“A- a carnivore would of killed us already r-right? Maybe I-it’s a n-nicheling.” She said but she knew chances were very little.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Renio2490 changed the title to Old, Old, Times {Adoptable RP}
1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“A- a carnivore would of killed us already r-right? Maybe I-it’s a n-nicheling.” She said but she knew chances were very little.

"I feel scared..." She said and shivered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"I feel scared..." She said and shivered.

“I-I’m sorry I-I shouldn’t of let you come on a walk with me- I- should have just picked berries! It’s the only thing I’m good at! I-if were going to die I want to tell you something Ismera.” She said standing so close to her trying to see her face in the dark, her sides pressed to hers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“I-I’m sorry I-I shouldn’t of let you come on a walk with me- I- should have just picked berries! It’s the only thing I’m good at! I-if were going to die I want to tell you something Ismera.” She said standing so close to her trying to see her face in the dark, her sides pressed to hers.

"U-um, we should turn around and walk away..." She turned around, and stopped mid-step waiting for her answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"U-um, we should turn around and walk away..." She turned around, and stopped mid-step waiting for her answer.

“I love you.” She whispered into her ear as she walked with her shoulders brushing hers. “I couldn’t possibly die without mentioning that, I understand if you don’t feel the same.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...