Stray Fawn Community

Did it happen to anyone else?

Broken

So, I logged of the forum and when I tried to go on, it went to a white screen with words from a different language. So I restarted my phone and when I went back on, it wouldn't load. I tried a couple more times and it wouldn't open. Just load. Then I tried on my iPad and the same thing happened. After 30 minutes, it finally worked. Did this happen to anyone else?

@Philo, why do you think this happened?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pebbleheart said:

ME I WAS TRYING TO LOAD

i asked on twitter what was going on

it told me the page wasnt responding...

Ya. That happened to me too. I think it said it in a different language though...

11 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

So, I logged of the forum and when I tried to go on, it went to a white screen with words from a different language. So I restarted my phone and when I went back on, it wouldn't load. I tried a couple more times and it wouldn't open. Just load. Then I tried on my iPad and the same thing happened. After 30 minutes, it finally worked. Did this happen to anyone else?

@Philo, why do you think this happened?

IT HAPPENED TO ME!!!

Just now, FlowerMask said:

IT HAPPENED TO ME!!!

Well actually it just didn’t let me on and kept coming up with a page that had a reload thing on it I didn’t read the full thing whoops

36 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HECK!

@Philo! We need answers!

Eeep mine just didn’t let me on the site for like a half hour it acted like I didn’t have internet and I couldn’t log in on my phone either.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Eeep mine just didn’t let me on the site for like a half hour it acted like I didn’t have internet and I couldn’t log in on my phone either.

It happens on my computer and phone too.

• Confused 1

Uggh! Since this is basically a topic about technology pains, has anyone's computer died without a couple warnings before?

• Sad 1

Hey guys, thank you for reporting this!

I think this was due to our hosting company doing maintenance around that time(12:00-12:30am CET). However, if you encounter this again please let us know. Screenshots also help!

• Like 3
  • Paw up 2

8 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Uggh! Since this is basically a topic about technology pains, has anyone's computer died without a couple warnings before?

No, but I had a phone screen just turn black, no warning. It was new, so they replaced it. Still a good way to freak out on a Friday night

• Like 1