Stray Fawn Community

The Reincarnation Challenge

Katumai

Rules

1. You start with 5 nichelings, they have to be nichelings you had in the past. They could just be random creatures you have screenshots of, or they could be some of your favorite nichelings. They just have to have died, and they absoloutely CANNOT be one your gods/goddesses. As the revived creatures believe that they were brought back by the gods.

2. Any nicheling born in the tribe are believed to be reincarnations of past nichelings, even if they aren't. Wanderers are thought to be living their only life.

3. Every nicheling believes that they have their own purpose, leading the tribe, unlocking certain genes, leading everyone to a new island etc. I might make a generator for these, but I think it's more fun to come up with them yourself.

4. Try to reincarnate one of your gods/goddesses every island. When you get something similar, or even almost exact, the nicheling gets immortality until you move two more islands. You might even get new gods/goddesses in the process.

I have more rules I'm thinking of, but I just wanted to get this posted first.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 1

• 1 year later...

Definitely doing this :D

Going to recreate some of my favorite guys, and I can't get screenshots so I'll take a picture of the PC, R.I.P

Pearstar is now Pear. In case you can't tell, his gems are red. Next is Ella, a derp snout with 2 deformed paws and toxic body (all time fave). I'm not sure who I'll do after.

IMG_20200529_210022.jpg

Edit: Chose Adam, a royal and a hyena from previous challenges.