Stray Fawn Community

runner’s hindlegs (remake of a original idea) (UPDATED)

giugirl

Stats: speed +3 and swimming +1; to unlock this gene is needed to move on 20 tiles in 4 different biomes no matter what island you are.

((correction notes: changed the unlock conditions of this gene (it was originally to move on 100 tiles no matter what island you are) in order to make it more balanced and acceptable; if is there something that needs to be improved on this gene tell me so I can correct it)).

Edited by giugirl

21 replies to this post

21 minutes ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

what about instead of giving it big nose requirements, you have to move 20 tiles on all biomes(except water) because free, additional movement is op

Ok but how about walking in 20 tiles in 3 different biomes with exemption of water? Just to make it a little fair.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

sounds way better, that way, you still have to explore, but can still make use of it :)

I know but what really matters is the survival of the creature tribe

Yes, but if this gene was too easy to get, in the mid game, once you reach the grass adventure(forgot the name), you could have very strong nichelings with double claw ripping the bearyena to shreds and moving at a breakneck pace, but maybe 4 biomes because I just discovered the beach loophole and you can find both swamps and savannah on that island

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

Yes, but if this gene was too easy to get, in the mid game, once you reach the grass adventure(forgot the name), you could have very strong nichelings with double claw ripping the bearyena to shreds and moving at a breakneck pace, but maybe 4 biomes because I just discovered the beach loophole and you can find both swamps and savannah on that island

Ok it will be 4 biomes then

On 6/5/2019 at 12:37 PM, The elf pup & cat dino said:

I don't wanna know what happens when you got double runners leg, runner hind legs, AND lean body.

i think it would be perfect to create new creature themes, specially that i made 2 new ideas for biomes: taiga and mesa. :)

1 hour ago, giugirl said:

i think it would be perfect to create new creature themes, specially that i made 2 new ideas for biomes: taiga and mesa. :)

But if you had all the fastest genes, and you had eyes all over the island to the point theres no restriction to how far bling nichelings can go, and you had this creature, you could catch a bunnel from far away in like 2 moves.  least it doesn't just swoop it like a flying nicheling...

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

But if you had all the fastest genes, and you had eyes all over the island to the point theres no restriction to how far bling nichelings can go, and you had this creature, you could catch a bunnel from far away in like 2 moves.  least it doesn't just swoop it like a flying nicheling...

ok any idea for this gene or something for the creature theme, like a name? 

9 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

What does it look like?

since i made a sugguestion for a new hot climate biome which is the mesa one (along with a new cold climate one which is the taiga one), i've been thinking which gene parts from this biome (normal, hybrid and ancient) as well this gene it's self would be good to create the one or more creature themes for the mesa biome, but i'm doubt and confused about which normal, hybrid and ancient gene (in the mesa biome they can be found in solidfied clay blocks and most of them are dinosaur based), so i need help to elaborate the creature theme specially that there's other people that also sugguested dinosaur based genes...

take a look on my biome idea to you have a idea:

59 minutes ago, giugirl said:

since i made a sugguestion for a new hot climate biome which is the mesa one (along with a new cold climate one which is the taiga one), i've been thinking which gene parts from this biome (normal, hybrid and ancient) as well this gene it's self would be good to create the one or more creature themes for the mesa biome, but i'm doubt and confused about which normal, hybrid and ancient gene (in the mesa biome they can be found in solidfied clay blocks and most of them are dinosaur based), so i need help to elaborate the creature theme specially that there's other people that also sugguested dinosaur based genes...

Maybe this will look like a lynx's hindlegs? AND I LOVE DINOSAURS! I would love to have a velociraptor in niche.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Maybe this will look like a lynx's hindlegs? AND I LOVE DINOSAURS! I would love to have a velociraptor in niche.

maybe the design of the gene would be based on a cheetah and i was thinking if i would add also as a ancient genes based on dinosaurs found in the solid clayblocks: velociraptor legs and claws, stegosaur back, ankylosaur tail, triceratops horns, t-rex claws and fangs...

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, giugirl said:

maybe the design of the gene would be based on a cheetah and i was thinking if i would add also as a ancient genes based on dinosaurs found in the solid clayblocks: velociraptor legs and claws, stegosaur back, ankylosaur tail, triceratops horns, t-rex claws and fangs...

also do you have any sugguestion for new ancient genes for not only my mesa biome as well my taiga one (also has ice blocks, hybrid and normal genes)

also do you have any sugguestion for new ancient genes for not only my mesa biome as well my taiga one (also has ice blocks, hybrid and normal genes)

How about a extremely rare creature on a killer mesa biome, called the Tyrannospino.

• Like 1

Good, maybe a spinosaur snout would be a great idea 

yeah. wanna know a perfect idea: a meza killer with 10 dinos, each with their own rarity.