Stray Fawn Community

IMPORTANT!!! WEE WOOP!! WARRIORS FANS GATHER

Alfamangle

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

Without drama I would find a book incredibly boring and flat, but that’s your opinion and I respect it :)

I like drama and therefore I love the Percy Jackson books.. my favorite elements were combined. Mythology, some humor, Quests to save the world.

• Like 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

I like drama and therefore I love the Percy Jackson books.. my favorite elements were combined. Mythology, some humor, Quests to save the world.

I’ve never read Percy Jackson but I heard a lot of people liked it. I think I watched some parts of the movie, but I forgot it.

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

Without drama I would find a book incredibly boring and flat, but that’s your opinion and I respect it :)

Okay, I like drama the tiny bit it makes a book good, 
but when it's stupid drama and everyone is like "oh no we can't do anything now everything is ruin" even when they can do things, it's stupid
also I hate Greystripe and Tigerstar

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

I’ve never read Percy Jackson but I heard a lot of people liked it. I think I watched some parts of the movie, but I forgot it.

THE MOVIES SUCK! One they are like seventeen! They are twelve in the books, two it’s so inaccurate which is expected but it’s disappointing. Three why did they make Annabetg just not Annabeth.

9 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

as FlowerMask said, the movies are horrible. Well, I honestly haven't seen them (well, I guess I have with my parents, but I was really young so i don't remember), but apparently they changed one of the characters a LOT. Like, the only thing the book character and movie character had in common was that they ahd the same name...

But the Musical was really good. I just went to see it a while ago. My favorite part was Chiron walking, every time. He pranced and had a horse tail and I swear I heard a few giggles from the people around me too whenever he walked across the stage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, random cat said:

Like, the only thing the book character and movie character had in common was that they had the same name...

Your suggestions for that character are: Tyson, grover, and Annabeth.

(Also I became your spellchecker. You spelt "had" wrong.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MelonNicheling said:

Your suggestions for that character are: Tyson, grover, and Annabeth.

(Also I became your spellchecker. You spelt "had" wrong.)

I was talking about Grover. I just know this stuff from a video of someone drawing Percy, Annabeth, and Grover, and comparing them to the movie versions. They said Annabeth was pretty changed, but Grover was changed a lot more.

also... HOW DARE THEY CHANGE TYSON MY CHILD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Bravelands sucks.... look, I had the book for a full two months sitting, probably collecting dust. I couldn't read it, it was just so stupid...

I hate drama. Period.

I haven't read Survivors, but by the stuff in the Seekers books about it, I don't like it.

Seekers is my peanutbutter crackers. I hate jam. All I've been eating the last two days is peanutbutter and ritz crackers..,.

fsbhsagiap I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS