Stray Fawn Community

Fun facts about your nichelings/your niche world!

I'll go first!

World- 

By mixing Stinky Fruit and Healing Fruit, a nicheling can create a mixture that has effects eerily similar to alcohol

Nichelings can generally cannot become addicted to substances unless they consume too much of the substance- this is why creatures have to lick the juice off nichelings who feed on Stinky Fruit

Nichelings-

Tanu has lots of scars in generally hard to scar places; he says it's the fact he's albino that did it, but who knows?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, angelheart said:

By mixing Stinky Fruit and Healing Fruit, a nicheling can create a mixture that has effects eerily similar to alcohol

I need to use this in a backstory for a rp...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

uhh…

before the world was made, there was a horrible land, where nature took its course and nothing was controlled. then a creature so powerful (tornado) was born that he could, upon death, erase the universe and start anew. he split his power into three- completely blank canvases that looked onto the barren world he made and could chose to become somebody who could add something.

the first one was rosefur- she wanted plants. unfortunately, they all died because they couldn't survive. so the next one, goldie, made the seas with rosefur in mind to hydrate the plants. then the last one, kosi, made the sun to give the plants sunlight. the rest of my gods exist either because rosefur goldie or kosi made them (like tornado can) or they were like tornado in that they were just so powerful they could become a god at death. tornado actually has no power left because he used it to make the three, and hes just some angry old dude in nicheling heaven basically

rosefur is just..

~anxiety~

if the thot trio was a thot quartet, goldie would be the fourth

kosi is basically a nine year old

This sounds familiar...

Pokemon

19 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh well that's entirely coincidental O_o

And the Sealing-orange-in-a-rock part is totally Regigas. (It's a fantheory my Loggin + Gnoggin I think.... or some Poketuber.)

19 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh damn

The resemblance isn't as close as the Tornado making three but... I mean it's there (We need Pokemon as nichelings! GET TO WORK!)

If you've ever read Percy Jackson... Meringue is like the gods in that, he's a great father, he's just really busy with being a god, plus he has to split his time between all his mates and children...

Meringue is very short because I wanted him to be. the reason might be because I have a crush on a boy slightly younger but not by much than me, and he's also kinda short... but idk

Sometimes, a predator will appear to a doomed tribe, but a wanderer (usually strong, but not always--once one only had 1 strength) will appear and kill it. THese creatures are sent by Emmai, and are always renamed Blessing. These Blessings will stay with the tribe to defend them from danger until they die. Emmai has only reincarnated twice (once in my tribes, a second time in someone else's), so it is assumed that she prefers to stay in Tyni.

• Like 5
  • Paw up 1

So here's a creation myth for my Nichelings. (Heavily influenced by the Greek, Egyptian, and Cherokee creation myths.)

Long ago, there was a pit of nothingness. This pit was called Falana. Falana eventually developed a personality and created Alena. Alena created Skymiss. Together, Falana represented the underworld, Alena represented the crust (land), and Skymiss represented the seas, the air, and the sky. Falana thought, Hey! Let's tell Skymiss and Alena to create features! Alena and Skymiss agreed. Falana created all the precious gems, stones, skeletons, and mountains. Alena created grass, biomes, puddles, berry bushes, and trees. Skymiss created algae, fish, and healing plants. Together, they focused all their power into one beam, and created all the Nichelings and the gods. Skymiss put ropes to tether down the Godlands to the mortal realm, but Alena put thorns around the ropes so mortals couldn't go into the Godlands. 

• Like 3

The backstory of my niche world is weird, vague. The nichelings do not know how their world was created. The place where my nicheling gods stay is a large whale, with all the biomes on it, but none of the monsters or so,

• Like 3

Oh I love this. Everybody has such unique ideas.

In my lands the Gods are generally seen as very powerful but they weren't there from the beginning of time. Every single one of them was mortal at one point. Every Nicheling can become a God if the achieve something memorable in their lifetime. The Gods don't judge wether or not a Nicheling can become a god. Some higher power does. So Nichelings generally strife to do something memorable, to the the best at something to become a god. Many fail and many die due to wrong ambitions.

• Like 3

Let's see. My nicheling gods are like Jojo's in that they have to have done something memorable in life (or looked pretty, lol). Except for Bostonlobstah of course, who existed since the beginning of time. :D

I have one tribe that seems to be blessed by my Balance Twins, Tata and Meana (Tata specifically).

After moving from an island of water to the island of fire, they met this orphan who is the CUTEST BEAN EVER

73127547_Screenshot(560).thumb.png.e05e1233e51d6ebce1bf0a73e1c04104.png

Sunshine here has become one of my favorites, she's the current leader of the tribe!

337531258_Screenshot(578).thumb.png.807489f426a9427f6d3178c594a8f5cd.png

Look at all the golden and fire colored furrrrr!729081226_Screenshot(583).thumb.png.4b89e41e1cab42cb166077d06b37b65e.png

These adorable twins are polar opposites!1083181679_Screenshot(568).thumb.png.773bb52c8f2a95003921396e56b04601.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

ok so heres some fun facts

so basically:

some lore facts:

so the gods started their life as literal beans with faces.

once all the islands were fused together, until quartz (my goddess of water) and Duki (my god of destruction and war, suprisingly)  found out that they can do stuff.

once all the nichelings in the islands were immortal and didn't need to eat/drink, until Rerie ( my god of berries) and Candi ( goddess of meat)  got angry at Duki and Quartz for separating the land.

Nichelings:

most Nichelings in the islands actually call themselves cats/foxes/deer

any Nichelings with bat genes are killed or sent to a deserted island with little food.

some Nichelings become demi-gods if a certain god likes them. Example: if Quartz likes a Nicheling that can't breath underwater, they become a demi-god and can suddenly breath underwater

Demi-god nichelings are usually the alpha of a tribe.

( i just realised that i should maybe make a pantheon on all my gods and goddess)

22 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

We need Pokemon as nichelings! GET TO WORK!

im on it.

(there goes my nights sleep.)

15 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

(You wanna make a topic for it?)

yeah ill make a post when im finished.

• 2 months later...

Longer and sharper claws usually attract mates, which is why most of my warriors will always find a mate

Nichelings who die due to starvation get an infinite supply of food in the afterlife

Female bearyenas may sometimes take up nichelings for mates when they have lots of bearyena genes, which makes the females mistake them for normal bearyena males.

Bluebirds act as messengers for the gods, taking sacrifices that are left unattended and then bringing them to the gods.

The more fluffier you are, the more mates you attract

Leaders of tribes are allowed to have multiple mates, if they so please.

Nichelings with bird genes are usually seen as gifts sent by the gods, and will usually become messengers.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Xx_YamboGaymer_xX said:

Nichelings who die due to starvation get an infinite supply of food in the afterlife

Emmai would die of happiness because of the abundance of things to hunt if she was in your tribe (she starved, despite the amount of fish she brought to her tribe, along with her daughters, her mate, and pretty much everyone else-- her grandson was the only one who managed to survive, and he escaped from the Oasis to a better island where he found a mate etc)

• Sad 1

The land was filled with creatures of terror, bearyenas(Killer and normal) and bluebirds. This era was called Terror, this went on and on till two tribes, Calling and Tooth, were made. Calling lived on the moving Whale Island and Tooth lived on the still Deadly Hills.

At the start Calling starved till they saw the sign of a black bird, they started collecting and destroying bushes, getting food, they became a large tribe and had many kinds of genes, including wing. They downed the blue bird population.

Tooth on the other hand, starved from time to time but lived. Tooth was a powerful tribe with hybrid genes but still took in weaker nichelings to protect them from the land terrors, soon they downed the bearyena population.

Many gods came from these two tribes like Menlalata and Kuno

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Guess I'll contribute.

Normal nichelings that die and gain special powers for whatever reason are known as "spirits", sometimes "guardian spirits", but not all of them act as "guardians" (in fact, a lot don't). "Gods" do exist, but are instead creatures of legend (they're still very much real), and are much more powerful than spirits. Generally, gods are the children of the first two nicheling gods, Kei and Kiro.

Followers of the trickster goddess known as Ala are believed to share some of her powers; such as changing certain genes at will or enchanting objects to do whatever they want. Whether or not all this is true or not is often debated.

• Like 3

-- Nichelings born on the same day, or out to die on it, sometimes have a special connection.

-- harvesting healing fruits for anything but their designated purpose... "angers the gods". But really just that one with anger management issues. 

-- killing wandering children or bearyena cubs bans you from the afterlife. 

-- Those with unfulfilled wishes strong enough, sometimes can't move on and trap themselves as spirits, stuck in an endless cycle of rebirth. They're bound to encounter "the event" every single time. 

Nichelings become one with the Nothingness after passing away. An endless void, both alive and very much dead. This is where the gods draw their power from, redistributing endless energy.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, spacecat at 3.1 said:

harvesting healing fruits for anything but their designated purpose... "angers the gods". But really just that one with anger management issues. 

I feel like I am that one god. Especially when wanderers go near my healing plants. Unending rage!

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Jojo said:

I feel like I am that one god. Especially when wanderers go near my healing plants. Unending rage!

I'm also that one god. 

Then I'm also that one player who is like WANDERER!

Then I am also: 'Maybe he was injured?'

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Fun fact about my Nicheling? Well whenever he’s ticked off he dares not to show it.. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ANGER! YOU KNOW ITS HARD TO KEEP IT ALL IN!!