Stray Fawn Community

The Dark

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

Ashi started to panic, "No no no no n no no no no, I don't you to leave." Then he turned to Mya and Tulippaw, "P-P-Please don't leave, I-I was s-s-so lonely when A-Asha died."

“W-What! B-b-but She w-was Alice a-and then we got -h-here!” She wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. 

“We’re so sorry Ashi we won’t leave you.” He promised.

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Ashi started to panic, "No no no no n no no no no, I don't you to leave." Then he turned to Mya and Tulippaw, "P-P-Please don't leave, I-I was s-s-so lonely when A-Asha died."

"ASHA'S DEAD!?" A voice screeched. Storm came running down thr hill.

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“N-no it’s like school again!” He screamed in frustration. Where he was from everything was fine they had a great relationship and Mya was their best friend but now...

”and we’re all alone in a world that we don’t know with strange demonic rulers...” she added.

Frost walked back. "This is nothing like school!" She growled.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“W-What! B-b-but She w-was Alice a-and then we got -h-here!” She wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. 

“We’re so sorry Ashi we won’t leave you.” He promised.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"ASHA'S DEAD!?" A voice screeched. Storm came running down thr hill.

"I-I'm sorry, there were Darks, they became i-i-i-infected and a voice was telling the d-d-d-darks to kill her because she was a "d-dark"." He explained.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Frost walked back. "This is nothing like school!" She growled.

2 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

"I-I'm sorry, there were Darks, they became i-i-i-infected and a voice was telling the d-d-d-darks to kill her because she was a "d-dark"." He explained.

“A-what’s become of the school me and Mya we’re just there!” He reaches desperately for Frost’s paw longing for comfort.

6 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“A-what’s become of the school me and Mya we’re just there!” He reaches desperately for Frost’s paw longing for comfort.

She pulled her paw away. "It's covered in darkness you're adults now! I guess the darkness kept you there in a coma, then brought you here." She said.

11 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Storm started crying.

She pulled her paw away. "It's covered in darkness you're adults now! I guess the darkness kept you there in a coma, then brought you here." She said.

He looked at her his expression hurt. “I’m sorry- if you don’t love me anymore then leave I’m tired of playing games.”

6 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

He looked at her his expression hurt. “I’m sorry- if you don’t love me anymore then leave I’m tired of playing games.”

"I do!" She said. You just don't know what I've been through.

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

"I couldn't save her."

Asha sighed, "I miss my brother..."

"What does he look like, I bet I could keep an eye out for him."

"Purr snout, nimble fingers, a deformed paw, white fur, reddish stripes."

"It's fine." Storm said and ran off.

(Can she run into Asha?)

"My citizens! I am going to take a nicheling outside of the darkness! This is a tradition I have thought of! Every moon, I will allow a nicheling to go outside the darkness!"

(Should they trust her?)

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"My citizens! I am going to take a nicheling outside of the darkness! This is a tradition I have thought of! Every moon, I will allow a nicheling to go outside the darkness!"

Yugo snorted, "Sweetie, go find some bunnels and such, NOT NICHELINGS.

the thing ran off.

"Wh- what!" She exclaimed, tears welling in her eyes.

Hui smiled.

(Should they trust her?)

((Most likely just the Darks, because they lost their sanity))

8 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

"I do!" She said. You just don't know what I've been through.

Mya steppes between them. “What’s happened? I-I’m sorry Frost I- we should have been here b-but we were at school- and it was f-fine! Please tell us what happened.