Stray Fawn Community

Help me make Warriors ocs

Katumai

I need characters for a comic I'm making, so I made this :')

Basically, you take turns coming up with stuff

The first person gives a name, gender, rank and clan (have to be the actual clans)

The second person gives a personality, some backstory and looks

The third person gives stuff that they like and facts

The fourth person gives them a family

The fifth person gives a meaning to the name (if it seems like it should have one)

You probably get the picture...

• Like 1

Cold hearted- She was abandoned by her rouge father on the shadowclan border, she has short silver tabby fur and frosty blue eyes.

She likes foggy weather, especially in the morning when the forest is still asleep. Warriors of ShadowClan will often find her patrolling the forest even before dawn. She is a good fighter, seems unapproachble (you know cold hearted) but cares deeply for her clan.

The father was a smoky grey tabby, with golden eyes, rogue named Mist

The mother was a white tabby, with light blue eyes, kittypet named Ms. Kitty 

She has a smoky grey tabby with white patches, with golden eyes, kittypet brother named Fuzzy Wuzzy

She also has another brother, a white tabby with light grey paws, rogue, named Owl

And another brother, also a kittypet but a silver tabby with golden eyes, named Fluffbun

8 minutes ago, Jojo said:

So new character right?

Smokestripe

She-cat

Warrior

RiverClan

A habitual shecat, and one who enjoys the perch of the leader's outlook too much for somebody who was previously a medicine cat. She is egotistical, and not many of her fellow clan cats like or enjoy her company- ignoring the fact that she is the only warrior on the battlefield who could heal them.

She is taller than most of her clan and has dull, golden eyes. Her pelt is thin and feathery, a dark and near-black blue with a golden smoky hue.

5cc5ab8eebda04dca3bff7f0b27495c1--black-

• Like 1