Stray Fawn Community

Continued Version Of The School Of The Gods

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Yuli sat down and pulled out his book. He marveled at the cover. "So pretty... Seekers: Forest Of Wolves." He read out loud and hugged the book. "The only thing keeping me alive..."

Frost walked over, "What book is that?" She asked.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Yuli sat down and pulled out his book. He marveled at the cover. "So pretty... Seekers: Forest Of Wolves." He read out loud and hugged the book. "The only thing keeping me alive..."

((I need to get back to reading Seekers but I am determined to read every Warriors' book and Wings of Fire ;w;))

• Like 1

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

((I need to get back to reading Seekers but I am determined to read every Warriors' book and Wings of Fire ;w;))

(I just need the books in the most recent series in both.)

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"It's Seekers, Forest Of Wolves."

"What is it about? Also, have you read Wings of Fire or Warriors?" She asked, talking normally, trying not to be annoying.

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Squid quietly grabbed a book(Secret book reader and one of the reasons why his sisters bullied him) it was Warriors: Fire and Ice.

Frost looked at him and smiled and said, "I like those books too. Do you want to come sit over here?" She asked.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"What is it about? Also, have you read Wings of Fire or Warriors?" She asked, talking normally, trying not to be annoying.

"It's about how three bears, Toklo, Lusa, Kallik, fight back against a whole bunch of wolves for Toklo's childhood home. And no, I'm too busy with reading Seekers... And I swear when I read them all I'll cry my eyes out."

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Squid hesitated then moved and sat by her.

"I've read almost all the Warriors books." She said, then reached to her stuff and pulled out The Forgotten Warrior. "I'm rereading them right now."

(I have a signed copy of The Forgotten Warrior. I bought it from Half Price Books for the price the other copy was. I didn't realize that it was signed until I got in the car and started reading it. So the name inside is... Leslie. Which is not my name)

5 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"It's about how three bears, Toklo, Lusa, Kallik, fight back against a whole bunch of wolves for Toklo's childhood home. And no, I'm too busy with reading Seekers... And I swear when I read them all I'll cry my eyes out."

"That sounds cool. Did you get it from the library?" She asked. I just had the best idea. I'll go ask the librarian.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"I've read almost all the Warriors books." She said, then reached to her stuff and pulled out The Forgotten Warrior. "I'm rereading them right now."

(I have a signed copy of The Forgotten Warrior. I bought it from Half Price Books for the price the other copy was. I didn't realize that it was signed until I got in the car and started reading it. So the name inside is... Leslie. Which is not my name)

"Cool..." He tried to sound nice.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"That sounds cool. Did you get it from the library?" She asked. I just had the best idea. I'll go ask the librarian.

"No, I got it for a gift, I'm surprised I haven't already read it all, I guess I haven't been in the mood lately..."

Yeah, great answer, idiot. Maybe you should tell someone about your little stupid crush on a damn teacher!!