Stray Fawn Community

Continued Version Of The School Of The Gods

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“You have no clue? Then why are you crying? What did Tulippaw say?” She asked wrapping her arm around her. (They faced away from Squid. Wink wink.)

"I- I don't think Tulippaw loves me anymore. He said I was blushing when I was talking to Squid, and I was. But we're jut friends." She said.

(It feels like it's been a couple days since they said they loved each other, but it wasn't.)

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"I- I don't think Tulippaw loves me anymore. He said I was blushing when I was talking to Squid, and I was. But we're jut friends." She said.

(It feels like it's been a couple days since they said they loved each other, but it wasn't.)

(It’s been a few irl days but like one half in rp days.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

“I’m sure he does he wouldn’t just stop loving you! I think he’s jealous that your leaning towards Squid instead of him.”

30 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“I’m sure he does he wouldn’t just stop loving you! I think he’s jealous that your leaning towards Squid instead of him.”

"I am it's just-"

5 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I love them both! I know Tulippaw loves me back, but I'm pretty sure Squid doesn't love me."

@PupTheNicheling

“Now do you see why I stay away from relationships!” She laughed. “Who do you feel more in love with? Tulippaw clearly loves you, it doesn’t take a genius to see that. But you and Squid have some common interests. Pick your battles but be warned that there is a loosing side.”

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Now do you see why I stay away from relationships!” She laughed. “Who do you feel more in love with? Tulippaw clearly loves you, it doesn’t take a genius to see that. But you and Squid have some common interests. Pick your battles but be warned that there is a loosing side.”

"I'll talk to Squid, then decide. Maybe you should go speak to Sapphire for now. She probably needs help with the work." She said.

Sapphire was sitting at a desk, holding her head.

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Yuli stared at his paws.

There's nothing special about me... I'm just, normal. I'm worth ignoring.

FlowerMask still shivered as she walked back to the Flower Meadows.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"I'll talk to Squid, then decide. Maybe you should go speak to Sapphire for now. She probably needs help with the work." She said.

Sapphire was sitting at a desk, holding her head.

“Hey.. let him down gently.” She looked into her eyes and patted her shoulder.

she walked over to Sapphire. “Need help?” She looked at her eyes then looked away. Hm something’s amiss here...

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“Hey.. let him down gently.” She looked into her eyes and patted her shoulder.

she walked over to Sapphire. “Need help?” She looked at her eyes then looked away. Hm something’s amiss here...

"Huh?" She asked. When she looked up, her eyes were foggy, but then changed back to normal.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Huh?" She asked. When she looked up, her eyes were foggy, but then changed back to normal.

She looked away. “E-er need help?”

Yuli stared at the grass ahead of him.

My life would be so much easier if I didn't like FlowerMask… but again, who else would I like? Nobody else cares about me like she does, and everyone has their own crushes.... but her, she's just so nice. So beautiful. So perfect.

Yuli felt the bags under his eyes.
I haven't slept in weeks, yet I still seem like I woke up this morning and even got extra sleep... this is all just a play put up for no reason. Like puppets. Oh why. Why.

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Yuli stared at the grass ahead of him.

My life would be so much easier if I didn't like FlowerMask… but again, who else would I like? Nobody else cares about me like she does, and everyone has their own crushes.... but her, she's just so nice. So beautiful. So perfect.

She walked up to him and shakily ruffles his head floof. “H-how’s it going Yuli?” She steadys herself and her expression changes from afraid to calm.

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

((He did))

Squid thought about the covosetsion(I can't speell) between Frost and Mya.

Tulippaw watched Frost anxiously.