Stray Fawn Community

Continued Version Of The School Of The Gods

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Frost went to her page where she was drawing the bunnil and colored it in. It looked realistic. The fur on the bunnil made it look real. The grass also looked realistic. Occasionally she would look up to look at the movie. The first time she looked up was Mufasa's death. When she was finished coloring, she signed it then worked on another picture. She was sketching a nicheling that didn't look like anyone from the school. The nicheling had a water body, one runner's leg and one normal claw, and a tailfin.

((... I... I... uh))

Tulippaw was drawing a grey nicheling with a fluffy tail and a flower tucked next to her ear.

Mya was drawing several gods, including FlowerMask,Boom, Yin and Yang, Prince, and most of the other teachers who had godly powers.

7 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Tulippaw was drawing a grey nicheling with a fluffy tail and a flower tucked next to her ear.

Mya was drawing several gods, including FlowerMask,Boom, Yin and Yang, Prince, and most of the other teachers who had godly powers.

Frost looked at Tulippaw's paper. "What are you drawing?" She asked.

Mud looked up. "Oh, and class. I have some presents to give you all after class." He said.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Frost looked at Tulippaw's paper. "What are you drawing?" She asked.

Mud looked up. "Oh, and class. I have some presents to give you all after class." He said.

“Y-you..”

”oo!” Mya exclaimed.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Frost looked at Mya. "Did you hear there is going to be another new student?" She asked both Tulippaw and Mya.

“Hopefully their nice...” Tulippaw said

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Yuli was in the Flower Meadows reading the newest book of his favourite series. I love Okimi so much, he gets me all the books in the world! He thought as he turned the page.

FlowerMask sat besides him. “Hello Yuli.”

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"I was reading, but now that I think about it I'm probably late for class..."

"I'll right you a pass." She took out a blue slip of paper and filled it out. "There!"

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Oh thanks!"
um, what do I do with this?

She saw his confusion so she explained. "Give it to the teacher and explain that I gave it to you, Then you'll be able to join the class without getting in trouble for being late."