Stray Fawn Community

Jesus H. Christ

Actually, Renio kind of started it with Prince's Raccoon Gaze against Meringue, then I joined, then Renio said they felt bad, and I said (even though no one payed attention to me) I always thought of it like a roleplay or something.... I started the playthrough and challenges section though! I suggested it!

• Like 3

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Actually, Renio kind of started it with Prince's Raccoon Gaze against Meringue, then I joined, then Renio said they felt bad, and I said (even though no one payed attention to me) I always thought of it like a roleplay or something.... I started the playthrough and challenges section though! I suggested it!

what I meant is that when you were all discussing it, I tagged philo and actually asked

you did the actual, yknow, making of the thing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

what I meant is that when you were all discussing it, I tagged philo and actually asked

you did the actual, yknow, making of the thing

What thing?

18 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

well it's worth it when you get a ship sailing.

Ah yes, I remember this one roleplay that I focused a lot of my time on because I shipped my boyfriend and I’s characters...

It was an inkling from Splatoon and a pichu from Pokémon...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Same. I legit came on after 2 days and I see this with absolutely no context so I joined in :/