Stray Fawn Community

Give me your Warriors ocs

Katumai

I need pictures, a name, gender, clan and their personality

maybe a bit of backstory to

I'm making a comic that will be posted here, so I need more characters. Heck, just a name and a picture would be fine, because there's a chance they will just be a background character

if you really cant get a picture, just give me a description and I'll work with it

Name: Dawnfeathers

Clan: Thunder clan

Personality: Humble, enjoys little things in life like the falling leaves in fall, or the melting snow dripping from the trees at the end of winter.

Picture: th?id=OIP.3VohVXeuyAwgaRF03wLv7wHaLH&w=199&h=148&c=7&qlt=90&bgcl=ececec&pid=PersonalBing

Swanmask / Swan

Male

Exiled or Rouge 

A tall, mostly silent and ghostly tom who enjoys hunting down those who stray too far alone- he has mastered the art of walking in such a way cats will not know he's there; specifically walking in the cat's own pawsteps. He seems to enjoy the mind-game this causes the clans, but he would never dare ambush cats in a group. 

tumblr_nwj47soWnR1u34fyoo1_1280.png

1 minute ago, angelheart said:

Swanmask / Swan

Male

Exiled or Rouge 

A tall, mostly silent and ghostly tom who enjoys hunting down those who stray too far alone- he has mastered the art of walking in such a way cats will not know he's there; specifically walking in the cat's own pawsteps. He seems to enjoy the mind-game this causes the clans, but he would never dare ambush cats in a group. 

tumblr_nwj47soWnR1u34fyoo1_1280.png

He'll appear later

• Like 1

Ivystar or Ivyfeather

She-cat

Windclan Leader/Deputy

She is a short cat who is very calm. Cats used to judge her as an apprentice because she and her siblings were so short. But if you see past that, you find out that she is the most loyal cat in the clan, and is also strong. She has great leadership qualities.

(If you already have a leader and deputy in Windclan, she can be a warrior, but if anything happens to the deputy, she'll become deputy)