Stray Fawn Community

forum b ded so we tolk

Sky

People are online but nobody is saying anything so we can talk about whatever we want here

You can just say random stuff that happened or whatever, i don't care

Last week on the last day of school we had a Latin test. For this last test, our teacher actually helped us with stuff (usually we just did the test ourselves and turned it in at the end of class). Apparently people kept having verbs that needed to be translated into 'we (whatever)', so our fabulous teacher would put his foot on the desk and do the 5 little piggies, finally ending with 'and this little piggy went WE! WE! WE!'. 

so then it would be like 'So, what would we translate it as?' 'i don't know' 'do you want me to show you?' (puts foot on table) 'WE LOVE! Amamus translates to we love!' 

• Haha 2

My Latin teacher is the only person I've found to depise the heat as much. You know how people get "winter-depression"? It's like that for me. Weak cardio-vascular system or something. I faint easily, for no reason and at the sight of blood. Got a grip on it by now, but in Sardegna or whatever I'm just beyond miserable. I don't think you can imagine how relived I am not to be dragged there this year. Got my parents house all to myself 

• Like 1

Can you imagine playing Niche with an armour + mammoth build with birdbeak? I avoid some builds because they look absurd and are no fun, but the worst really is lean body on mammoth paws. Does anybody use these?

Also curious, when is Niche finished? I can't imagine large updates at this point, but do you think an add-on or so would be possible? Seems unlikely, for some reason. I really ought to sleep the insomnia off. But. Those. Other. 4. Pages don't write themselves

1 hour ago, recalibrating spacecat.exe said:

Can you imagine playing Niche with an armour + mammoth build with birdbeak? I avoid some builds because they look absurd and are no fun, but the worst really is lean body on mammoth paws. Does anybody use these?

Also curious, when is Niche finished? I can't imagine large updates at this point, but do you think an add-on or so would be possible? Seems unlikely, for some reason. I really ought to sleep the insomnia off. But. Those. Other. 4. Pages don't write themselves

sleep, my child.

Homework is not essential to life like sleep is.

• Thanks 1

hah

today me and my sister 1 were dropping off sister 3.

We were in a truck since our new car already got run into (sad) and they gave us this big truck. I'm short so I struggled to get in... anyway, we were dropping off sister 3 at the AYR Motor Center (or Centre. I don't know). And sister 3 said "Bye bye!" and then sister 1 one said "Bye bye!" and then the radio played Bye Bye...

I think our car is alive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eek! 1

gore warning?

so about three months ago I ate a really burnt pizza and it completely split my tooth in half. good part? it was a baby tooth that was going to fall out anyway. bad part? the other half didn't fall off, it stayed firmly in place, barely connected to the other half.

so for the past few months, ive enjoyed having a wobbly tooth, with 2x added blood. y'know just as the buggers are about to fall out, and they bleed a bit? well instead of that blood coming out of the tiny gaps at the bottom, its got a good open to come right out the top- twice as much blood, in fact. 

I snapped this evening and just tried to yank it out; it didn't work because I have too much self control for my own good (accompanied by a horrible tolerance to pain) and there was literally so much blood coming out of it that, for the first time in my life, I actually couldn't swallow the blood from it. usually, I just swallow tooth-falling-out-blood,  it actually tastes quite nice for some reason, but just- ewwww I was not swallowing that. I accidentally opened it and could see all the veins inside (I actually yanked out a dead vein, it was pretty weird but didn't hurt. it was completely detatched). then there was just. so. much. blood.(well. for. a. tooth. that's. falling. out.) so I went downstairs and forgot about it.

cant wait 'til it falls out sometime this week! you bet your.. *glances to new rules* butt.. that the second it comes out im gonna fully snap it in half and look inside- hell yea!! tooth anatomy lesson..! except itll be just dead rotting veins at that point.. I wonder if ill get £3 instead of £1.50 from the "tooth fairy" because its two pieces.. maybe its time to start convincing my dad that's the case. I remember when my first tooth came out when I was 6 my dad gave me like £30 because he wanted to give me some money anyways and I thought that I was the luckiest person on earth. pretty damn disappointed when my second one fell out and I got £2

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

gore warning?

so about three months ago I ate a really burnt pizza and it completely split my tooth in half. good part? it was a baby tooth that was going to fall out anyway. bad part? the other half didn't fall off, it stayed firmly in place, barely connected to the other half.

so for the past few months, ive enjoyed having a wobbly tooth, with 2x added blood. y'know just as the buggers are about to fall out, and they bleed a bit? well instead of that blood coming out of the tiny gaps at the bottom, its got a good open to come right out the top- twice as much blood, in fact. 

I snapped this evening and just tried to yank it out; it didn't work because I have too much self control for my own good (accompanied by a horrible tolerance to pain) and there was literally so much blood coming out of it that, for the first time in my life, I actually couldn't swallow the blood from it. usually, I just swallow tooth-falling-out-blood,  it actually tastes quite nice for some reason, but just- ewwww I was not swallowing that. I accidentally opened it and could see all the veins inside (I actually yanked out a dead vein, it was pretty weird but didn't hurt. it was completely detatched). then there was just. so. much. blood.(well. for. a. tooth. that's. falling. out.) so I went downstairs and forgot about it.

cant wait 'til it falls out sometime this week! you bet your.. *glances to new rules* butt.. that the second it comes out im gonna fully snap it in half and look inside- hell yea!! tooth anatomy lesson..! except itll be just dead rotting veins at that point.. I wonder if ill get £3 instead of £1.50 from the "tooth fairy" because its two pieces.. maybe its time to start convincing my dad that's the case. I remember when my first tooth came out when I was 6 my dad gave me like £30 because he wanted to give me some money anyways and I thought that I was the luckiest person on earth. pretty damn disappointed when my second one fell out and I got £2

That sorta reminds me of this one kid's tooth piece or something fell into the blocks

nobody cared

4 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

so about three months ago I ate a really burnt pizza and it completely split my tooth in half.

THAT SOUNDS HECKING HORRIBLE

I did a similar thing some few years ago, but I hit it at the bottom of the pool and it snapped in two. We never found the other half. The only bad thing was that it was an adult tooth 😔

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

gore warning?

How do you forget about that?!

My most traumatic tooth experience was biting one out, thinking said tooth wasn't meant to fall out, shoving it back inside and it actually living on. Ew. EWWW. NO

4 minutes ago, recalibrating spacecat.exe said:

t, shoving it back inside and it actually living on. Ew. EWWW. NO

lol ive actually done this a couple times, once it fell out in school and I was too embarrassed to say so I went to the toilet, forced it back in and carried on with life until I got home. I actually do it most the time they fall out for about a minute because its just.. entertaining?

• Sad 1

Sooo, random recent event. Last week one of my neighbor's tried to burn our apartment building down. They have let her keep living here cause she pays her rent on time and stuff so they cant evict her. I have been sleeping with one eye open since cause I dont want to be caught off guard when she does it again...

• Like 1
  • Sad 3