Stray Fawn Community

If you a eeveelution, which one?

Well, my favorite is Vaporeon. I have a plushie of it. Her name is Lucy because, once upon a time, i played the Roblox game Pokemon Brick Bronze and had a female eevee hatch while I was in a submarine. I named her Lucy and eventually evolved her into a Vaporeon because she was born underwater :D

But going by my personality and such... I guess Leafeon.

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Ehhh.. I’m Espeon.... with a dark typing as well.. probably an edgy corrupted version..

I'm dark. I don't have any friends. The only friends I had don't like me anymore because I talked about death too much. I told someone an idea about a story where kids were getting experimented on. One of my friends said it was stupid while they were making a book about a killer clown taking people to a birthday party.

I'm pretty sure I'm an Umbreon.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

I'm dark. I don't have any friends. The only friends I had don't like me anymore because I talked about death too much. I told someone an idea about a story where kids were getting experimented on. One of my friends said it was stupid while they were making a book about a killer clown taking people to a birthday party.

I'm pretty sure I'm an Umbreon.

What's with your title- is Renio... Oh I get it now.

I'm no jolteon. I am eevee. I Change.

1 hour ago, Alfamangle said:

Umbreon

My fav is prob sylveon due to Brick Bronze, but Umbreon suits me more

I had an umbreon in PBB named Jake (I didn't realize until after I named him that one of the characters was named Jake xD). Unfortunately I never got a Sylveon in PBB, but in Pokemon Y I had (I restarted to do a Bug Monotype thing) one that I named Jacob :D He was my child... I'll miss my team. Chester the Chesnaught, Fletcher the Talonflame, Jacob the Sylveon, and I honestly can't remember the rest oops

2 hours ago, random cat said:

I had an umbreon in PBB named Jake (I didn't realize until after I named him that one of the characters was named Jake xD). Unfortunately I never got a Sylveon in PBB, but in Pokemon Y I had (I restarted to do a Bug Monotype thing) one that I named Jacob :D He was my child... I'll miss my team. Chester the Chesnaught, Fletcher the Talonflame, Jacob the Sylveon, and I honestly can't remember the rest oops

Mine was a make.. I forgot his name

• Like 1