Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Servers

Sky

A place where we can share what servers we go on, and possibly play together on those servers.

All of mine are kid-friendly servers btw.

anyways I'm playing on this server right now. It's on 1.12.2 so make sure you're on that version if you play. It's themed all around horses, and they have a big plug-in they made and use for it. And when i joined a staff member came and gave me a tutorial :D I named my starter horse Keefe. But then the stats thing shows they're a mare... oops...

anyways right now I'm in a boat with my dog Dande(lion) that I tamed with the bones of one skelly. We're trying to find a good home right now. 

sooo anyone with minecraft want to join me?

5 minutes ago, random cat said:

A place where we can share what servers we go on, and possibly play together on those servers.

All of mine are kid-friendly servers btw.

anyways I'm playing on this server right now. It's on 1.12.2 so make sure you're on that version if you play. It's themed all around horses, and they have a big mod they made and use for it. And when i joined a staff member came and gave me a tutorial :D I named my starter horse Keefe. But then the stats thing shows they're a mare... oops...

anyways right now I'm in a boat with my dog Dande(lion) that I tamed with the bones of one skelly. We're trying to find a good home right now. 

sooo anyone with minecraft want to join me?

What’s the mod and where do u get it?

4 minutes ago, random cat said:

Sorry, I meant plug-in, editing now

I can’t play today, seeing as I have to go to bed soon. But maybe tomorrow I can.

13 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

I can’t play today, seeing as I have to go to bed soon. But maybe tomorrow I can.

I wouldn't have been able to play with you last night anyways, right after I replied I had to get off ^^

let me know when you want to play with me! I can help you find a home. There's a 'random' teleport, but there are preset locations. I, meanwhile, have traveled really far from those and have found a nice place to live. And you can tp to me and go and find a place nearby! I live right on the edge of a flower forest, though I'm converting all the oak trees to birch ones because I love Birch forests and I don't like how you can't see around those short oaks and stuff. Also I can probably help you find the place where I found some wolves (I only tamed one because I only had 2 bones, and thankfully that was enough!).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

@random cat I can play for a bit but where is the link for the mod?

It's not a mod, it's a plug-in that they have themselves. You can just play it. I'll go play now. here's the ip: mc.ranchncraft.com

also, what's your MC username? Mine is Skysplash8 (Minecraft was actually the first game I've played where I've had that username!)

• Paw up 1

Ive had an acount sense 4th grade so my username is kinda weird but i ain't replacing it now its pinkunicornAhl.

Great! I'm playing now :D

also make sure you name your first horse a gender-neutral name because I named mine Keefe and it was a female... and I don't want others to make the same mistake xD 

• Like 1

Im a noob how do I get it to be 1.12.2? sorry to keep you waiting.

image.png.24a31a20ce047a67a706c915c3d32f19.png

image.png.1e91a77bb190486e9ae9535ea16c9a13.png

image.png.04d4dfbe95980927b2d5532a14378676.png

Then scroll down until you find 1.12.2. You can name the thing whatever (I recommend just naming it '1.12.2'). Then save.

Go back to the News section.

image.png.39028786db4583cb7101aee4f3c7caa7.png

Then choose the profile thing you just made. Then click play! :D

• Like 1

I can't do it.. I have an xbox aacount but I own it on pc I thought that would be enough I'll try and convince my parents to let me get it with my money. Sorry for getting your hopes up..

• Like 1

I can't do it.. I have an xbox aacount but I own it on pc I thought that would be enough I'll try and convince my parents to let me get it with my money. Sorry for getting your hopes up..

Hold on, by 'own it on pc', do you mean you have Minecraft on the pc? or something else? Because I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly xD 

1 minute ago, random cat said:

Hold on, by 'own it on pc', do you mean you have Minecraft on the pc? or something else? Because I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly xD 

hmm how to re phrase it.. I have an xbox account in which i use to play minecraft on instead of an account on the offical site... (Thats not much clearer...) 

hmm how to re phrase it.. I have an xbox account in which i use to play minecraft on instead of an account on the offical site... (Thats not much clearer...) 

Do you play it on pc or xbox? Or something else?