Stray Fawn Community

If you were the last person on Earth, what would you do?

Renio2490

ANSWER!!

I'd probably go rob some stores and pet some cats and dogs because they need some love
I'd eat all of the food in Walmart and rob all the art supplies, see what stupid stuff I can do to the store... like tear it to pieces
I'm a bad kid

oh and let's count how many dogs I'll have.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8- woah there's more!

basically rob a bunch of store and adventure far out into the place we call "USA" and probably just...
rob some more stores.

Go to Walmart, get a coat, walk to the USA and Moncton and Fredericton and- I'll just walk where I want
pet some birbs, feed some birbs+ my dogs and cats

go to the corner store and get a sugar rush
rob the dollar stores
do everything I've ever wanted to do... like rob all stores

I'm still a bad child
Also I can't drive so sad... but like, that's fine
I've got legs and tons of laptops (I robbed more stores) so obviously I can just search up how to cook soup

and- okay I'll let you answer

• Like 3

Just now, Renio2490 said:

but- remember, you don't need money

you only need cats

Annnd I don’t need to buy the food I can steal it >:]

Watch old YouTube videos on how to draw, make a rocket ship, go to a planet with aliens, sell my artwork to them, change their money to human money, and pay the ghosts in Walmart, McDonalds (aka Nald's McDo), and Amazon for food, 3 new iPads, and animals galore. None of those sell Animals. Hi PetSmart! 

I'd probably lean back and eat chips. Then set up a plan on how I'm going to survive when the internet breaks down in my area, unless I'm in the city, and how to keep a steady supply of food/water. Probably means being on the move and hording bunker food + books. Then I'd try to figure out what the hell caused this and fail. Finding purpose in life might be hard and just condemn you to hedonism, after all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

I would clone myself and make multiple versions of me, trying to make more people(Male and females) and repopulate the world

Like my army of FlowerMask clones! I have a screenshot but I can’t post it.

Just now, Renio2490 said:

(It's stuff you could do right now. You obviously couldn't do the stuff you guys are talking about, and I'm questioning whether or not you guys are my friends.)

( yeesh...)

Just now, recalibrating spacecat.exe said:

Was it the chips?

nah, it was the rocket ships and cloning, because you can't do that.

also eat all the chips you want
I'd just eat chips while in a store that has furniture and sit on those pretty nice beds

• Paw up 1

okay, revised version:

First, I'd find a good couple guard dogs. Like Burmese Mountain Dog-Doberman mixes. Second, I'd figure out how to find food. Maybe using my dogs to hunt wild animals and cooking them? Then finding a good stream or spring, and using that to drink from. Then, release the animals. Then, using sticks and scraps of fabric to make a shelter. Then I'd live and get more dogs every time a dog died!

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

okay, revised version:

First, I'd find a good couple guard dogs. Like Burmese Mountain Dog-Doberman mixes. Second, I'd figure out how to find food. Maybe using my dogs to hunt wild animals and cooking them? Then finding a good stream or spring, and using that to drink from. Then, release the animals. Then, using sticks and scraps of fabric to make a shelter. Then I'd live and get more dogs every time a dog died!

You live near stores and houses, right?

3 minutes ago, MelonNicheling said:

okay, revised version:

1 dog dies

Gets 50 more

• Haha 1

Just now, recalibrating spacecat.exe said:

Let's face it, we'd all die or go mad sooner or later :(

I’d be the person who died in the apocalypse 

• Sad 1