Stray Fawn Community

If you were the last person on Earth, what would you do?

Renio2490

3 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

im like.. 

quite fat

but not like, obese fat. im still sort of pretty. its really weird. I weigh WAY more than any of my friends and thought I would be obese when I went to the doctors and he asked to weight me, but he had a confused look on his face, looked at the scales, looked at me, and was like "you're basically perfectly healthy maybe a bit overweight" which gave me self confidence 100 for a month.

one thing I pride myself on is eating quite healthily, but im STILL the fattest out of my friends when I definitely am healthier.

I got sort of unlucky though in my family, because my sister is perfect weight (that's just because she deserves it, she is so healthy and exercises, ect.) and my brother lives off what is more grease and fat than food and coca cola basically (that's literally all he drinks. its horrible.) and doesn't do anything and is still like, really skinny

My twig friend could eat two turkeys and not gain a single pound
I'm jealous

I'm stuck with my chocolate and that one compliment I got back in February about how I looked a little bit better (as in weight)
so I'm perfect
this sucks
Oh and I have three sisters and one brother
pain at max

33 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

um
fat runs in my family... we all have problems

except my sister
she's the one that could be a model if she wanted to in my eyes

Hah. We got anorexia, cancer and dementia. It even rhymes! Don't forget the ASPD and schizoid-like traits, these are the most helpful in relatives of all

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

my mum has also told me all my life I was the fattest baby born in my county (which are just states in england basically but they're usually a lot smaller, my county is one of the bigger ones) that year and I believed that most of my life. when I made small talk to my nan about it, she realised that that was probably my mum being... mean.. 

yaay!!

I was also a pretty big baby. I was bigger as a baby than my brother at his time of birth (and he is 1,90m big now (30cm taller than I am)) :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, recalibrating spacecat.exe said:

But did you scream so loud and so angrily that they thought they got your gender wrong? 

No. I mean I was a pretty anrgy child up until I hit puberty. Seriously. I had proper berserker rage with throwing stuff around, biting others, biting myself. No fun (in hindsight I find it funny and have that weirdly proud feeling but let's not talk about that XD) and I wanted to be a boy around that age as well. I grew out of it :)

They misgendered my brother though before his birth because he was always facing the wrong way when they made and ultrasound. The name my mom wanted to give him is now my first middle name *eyeroll *

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jojo said:

No. I mean I was a pretty anrgy child up until I hit puberty. Seriously. I had proper berserker rage with throwing stuff around, biting others, biting myself. No fun (in hindsight I find it funny and have that weirdly proud feeling but let's not talk about that XD) and I wanted to be a boy around that age as well. I grew out of it :)

They misgendered my brother though before his birth because he was always facing the wrong way when they made and ultrasound. The name my mom wanted to give him is now my first middle name *eyeroll *

They wanted Sophie/Sophia? For me, looked at my face and went "No". "What is dis?"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

mm
I'll do that to my hand when I'm angry or I just dig my claws into my hand
claws

Yup did that too. Nowadays I go and beat up the punchbag