Stray Fawn Community

If you were the last person on Earth, what would you do?

Renio2490

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

I’d be the person who died in the apocalypse 

I couldn't bear the futility of it all. I mean, a world with travel and no consequences sounds nice, but it gets really depressing somewhere around the 10 year mark. Nothing new. Just the same books, routine and life day in and out. No change. Only fixed constants, forever

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, recalibrating spacecat.exe said:

I couldn't bear the futility of it all. I mean, a world with travel and no consequences sounds nice, but it gets really depressing somewhere around the 10 year mark. Nothing new. Just the same books, routine and life day in and out. No change. Only fixed constants, forever

okay, okay
we all know this is just a question and not real

and like, who would even last a year?

• Like 1

Just now, recalibrating spacecat.exe said:

Sorry. I'm always hung up on the long term. No today without tomorrow and all that

How about this question:
If there was one person in each town/city, what would you do first?

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Go to Blair, Wisconsin(The closest city to Taylor, Wisconsin I think) and talk with that person, then travel across Wisconsin and talk with the people

I'd get some supplies, a coat (it's Canada, eh), and walk to Houlton. I mean, the USA with probably with hold someone better than Fredericton will...

• Paw up 1

Cry as all my family and friends would be gone and I would have no human interaction, I would go to popular forums/disc servers/games and cry in loneliness and prob keep a bunch of animals and spend my days at Disney trying to drown out the sense of lonlyness with chatbots 

• Sad 3

14 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

How about this question:

There's alot of cities around where I live so go make friends

As you'll be needing it as being alone is sad and painful.

if I learn how to drive a car, go travel across the country with my new friends

still would be kinda depressing with all my family and old friends gone, I do have friends in other towns, so there's like a 0.1% chance

If I was the last person on Earth— WHAT THE HECK MY PROFILE PICTURE—

...I really don’t know what I would do. I’d be so lonely knowing that I am the only member of my species left. My family is gone. My friends are gone. What would I even do? For what purpose would my existence serve at this point? Yeah, I can do whatever I want, but there is no reason to at this point. My existence wouldn’t matter since no other intelligent being will remember it. I can have all the dogs in the world, but would that matter? I can declare myself the queen of the entire globe, but would that matter? I’m sure I’d pretty much go insane within a month! 

The only point I see this being hopeful is me being pregnant when everyone ceases to exist... and if my offspring were to be a boy... you know where this is going, ladies and gentlemen

• Confused 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

The only point I see this being hopeful is me being pregnant when everyone ceases to exist... and if my offspring were to be a boy... you know where this is going, ladies and gentlemen

I think Niche has left an eternal stain on you

also if you weren't pregnant when everyone else suddenly vanished, maybe you'd be able to go find a fertility clinic or whatever and find an embryo and by some miracle you'd be able to get it inside yourself and become pregnant. 

just a thought

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, random cat said:

I think Niche has left an eternal stain on you

also if you weren't pregnant when everyone else suddenly vanished, maybe you'd be able to go find a fertility clinic or whatever and find an embryo and by some miracle you'd be able to get it inside yourself and become pregnant. 

just a thought

Oh my god gosh, you've solved the problem

I would have my children and my kingdom of a

• Like 1

I'd drive to every shelter and zoo and just place with animals I know and free them so that they don't starve. Of course I wouldn't be able to take care of all of them (for sure I'd keep some of them around) but having them roam free and give them at least a shot at survival is better than to imagine that they starve to death trapped in a house or cage.

Apart from that the first few days would probably be panic. Then party. Then depression (depending on how many animals are around) and then find purpose in helping animals and travel all around the world on horseback because that is something I have wanted to do for a long time :D ).

8 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

How about this question:

RUN AWAY XD no I'd search for them. If I didn't like them I'd leave them behind and I'd be armed. Though seriously why anybody would rob anybody in world were not that many people exist and therefore no need for money or an economy and a lot of food in the stores I don't see a need for violence (not saying that humans wouldn't be capable of it).

Now I want to write a book about something like that...

• Like 1

Okay. First I'd spend my days looking for food for me and the pets of the area. I propably wouldn't leave my home town. I'd be really paranoid and keep myself sane by staying in the library and the bookstore (the bookstore has lots of art supplies). If I survived 'till adulthood, I'd try the pregnancy idea

2 hours ago, recalibrating spacecat.exe said:

Considering that I was a C-Section and my mum would have died otherwise, please no. Let humanity die when it can't be stopped. My family has a lot of shitty recessives 

Heyy I was a C-section too! 

“and my mum would have died otherwise” WAIT, IS SHE DEAD?!

• Like 1

I was supposed to be a c-section, but the midwives mixed up her notes with someone else and thought she was a normal at-home birth.

what it was supposed to be was that my mum would be rushed to the hospital and given a c-section because I was, y'know, upside down. when I was actually born and all you could see at first were my deformed little flat feet, they realised their mistake but just carried on since my mum seemed fine

• Eek! 1

my mum has also told me all my life I was the fattest baby born in my county (which are just states in england basically but they're usually a lot smaller, my county is one of the bigger ones) that year and I believed that most of my life. when I made small talk to my nan about it, she realised that that was probably my mum being... mean.. 

yaay!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

um
fat runs in my family... we all have problems

except my sister
she's the one that could be a model if she wanted to in my eyes

im like.. 

quite fat

but not like, obese fat. im still sort of pretty. its really weird. I weigh WAY more than any of my friends and thought I would be obese when I went to the doctors and he asked to weight me, but he had a confused look on his face, looked at the scales, looked at me, and was like "you're basically perfectly healthy maybe a bit overweight" which gave me self confidence 100 for a month.

one thing I pride myself on is eating quite healthily, but im STILL the fattest out of my friends when I definitely am healthier.

I got sort of unlucky though in my family, because my sister is perfect weight (that's just because she deserves it, she is so healthy and exercises, ect.) and my brother lives off what is more grease and fat than food and coca cola basically (that's literally all he drinks. its horrible.) and doesn't do anything and is still like, really skinny

• Like 1