Stray Fawn Community

Can I just-

Renio2490

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

What?! You think that's bad? My summer vacation starts June 21st! JUNE 21ST!!

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

R.I.P. me

Don’t worry we’ll die together! :,)

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Welp at least it will be with my RP partner

Let’s see how many ships have we created, Rako x Ismera, Demi x Dandi and who else?

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

hmm I wonder what im actually going to do over the summer.  .. . .

maybe I could start that really long animation ive been wanting to do for years...

or maybe I could just sleep and play hollow knight, stuck in an eternal loop of dying to failed FRICKING CHAMPION

sounds good

(Why do people love summer so much? I know you get time off school and stuff, but is it really worth the pain of dying the heat? My favourite season is winter. Once we (by we I mean my school) almost missed a whole week and the best part was that we had march break the next day when we came back)

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

sounds good

(Why do people love summer so much? I know you get time off school and stuff, but is it really worth the pain of dying the heat? My favourite season is winter. Once we (by we I mean my school) almost missed a whole week and the best part was that we had march break the next day when we came back)

(I like fall the best, all the leaves are pretty, there are less bugs, and it’s not fricking hot outside.)

Just now, FlowerMask said:

(I like fall the best, all the leaves are pretty, there are less bugs, and it’s not fricking hot outside.)

(WHAT?! My fall goes a little like this:

-Leaves fall
-Gets colder
-Snows
-Snows again
-your never getting back summer
-It snow thrice more)

(WHAT?! My fall goes a little like this:

-Leaves fall
-Gets colder
-Snows
-Snows again
-your never getting back summer
-It snow thrice more)

(Our falls are really pretty! All the leaves turn to red yellow and orange bc their dying... and it’s nice out, and it’s hecking fall! I like fall!)

(snow)

(Not snow! But once where I live it snowed before Halloween and we had to go trick or treating in the snow. Also bam!64707843-DEC6-45A0-A0EE-76DD0E00545D.jpeg.da7f4e9978df8b5f479206acf5610357.jpeg

• Love 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

(Not snow! But once where I live it snowed before Halloween and we had to go trick or treating in the snow. Also bam!64707843-DEC6-45A0-A0EE-76DD0E00545D.jpeg.da7f4e9978df8b5f479206acf5610357.jpeg

our falls never look like that... never. It's just brown and white. Brown is the dying leaves, and white is the snow.

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

our falls never look like that... never. It's just brown and white. Brown is the dying leaves, and white is the snow.

:,(

every like 5 years we get snow, but not enough to make a little snowman. :( 

also what's fall? Oh, you mean the end of summer when leaves are falling  but everything else is the same?

Image result for fall in texas

• Haha 2

On 6/1/2019 at 4:34 PM, Renio2490 said:

FIVE YEARS?!
Gee buddy, come visit Canada in the winter! You'll be able to make as many snowmen as you want!

in my 13 years of life, i remember it snowing about 2 times (though it could have snowed when I was little and don't remember). Once was 2 years ago, the other time was somewhere before 2015 (because we got my dogs in 2015, and they weren't there when it snowed) and after 2012.

an except from Google

MyTown averages 1 inches of snow per year. The US average is 26 inches of snow per year. On average, there are 234 sunny days per year in MyTown.

another thing for temperatures 

image.png.adadd5295f1dfdde2808ee3b5e992a46.png

today the high is 91. Tomorrow is 86. On Monday it's back to 91 again. Tuesday, 89. Wednesday it suddenly goes down to 79. 84. 91. 93. And so on...

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 7:53 PM, FlowerMask said:

You sure buddy? Y-you um seem a bit.. Crazy at the moment....

You seemed more concerned about Renio's mental health and NOBODY HAS ASKED ABOUT MINE!!!

there is only one thing that keeps me tethered to this earth right now... ok maybe 3...

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

You seemed more concerned about Renio's mental health and NOBODY HAS ASKED ABOUT MINE!!!

there is only one thing that keeps me tethered to this earth right now... ok maybe 3...

(Anime D&D And something else? Also how is your mental health recently?)

19 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(Anime D&D And something else? Also how is your mental health recently?)

Thanks.

Anime (More specifically PAD) D&D and my pets.

I can't really gauge that. 

My dad asked "Who are you talking too?" to me. I thought I was home alone... nope.

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Thanks.

Anime (More specifically PAD) D&D and my pets.

I can't really gauge that. 

My dad asked "Who are you talking too?" to me. I thought I was home alone... nope.

(I was right.)

Ooof..