Stray Fawn Community

Equilinox?

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

GRRRRReetings everyone! Silver here! Up here at night for a little bit to talk about a game called Equilinox! Now.. has anyone ever played it? Or at least heard of it before? If not.. well I’ll tell you a bit about the game, it is basically a sandbox ecosystem creator, with some genetic modifications made to some plants and animals! It has a low-poly artstyle, and it is also considered an indie game, much like Niche and Cattails, it also has two modes: Normal mode, Simulation mode, and a new mode that came out today called Creative mode, I actually wanted to bring this game up because of this.. and I wanted to know if anyone here plays the game too, I don’t play it too often, but I know I’ve spent probably hours of my time before just creating my own world and watching it grow naturally, so tell me if you’ve played the game and have used its creative mode option, I would love to see some screenshots, I’m even working on my own world on creative mode, which is based on a fictional planet that I came up with, and so far it’s still got work to do.. but I’ll eventually get some screenshots in once it’s fully done.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

No, I've seen the game on YouTube a few times, and I do plan on getting it.

I’ve had a friend on Discord who plays it, kinda what made me discover it a bit, then I got real into it more when I saw it on YouTube, knew that I had to get the game at once.

im love equillinox and have two 100% savefiles

its nice to play mid-game, but I find the beginning really boring, and the endgame when you have millions of points to waste on random crap is the best part. whenever so,ething new is added I play for another hour or so, but I then leave it.

definitely worth the money though! its not like niche where you could play It forever without getting bored, but for the hours you do get out of it its quite cheap

• Like 1

: )

image.png.c075ad7d378a9c53b0c3a6dbb049f604.png

image.png.f698b44c8f2cfd83f293dafd3d0a0c6a.png

Now the creators of WolfQuest and Equilinox have replied to a comment of mine on one of their videos :D

not to mention how I'm a moderator on the forums of my favorite game...

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Thank you all for replying! I’m glad I’m not the only one who enjoys some time on this lovely game! <3