Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

16 hours ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

I am so happy that I got the chased lioness

I named her Leopard-Fighter(I usually name my lions after their stats and appearance)

I don’t even have to look at her genes to know you got a pretty rosette

• Eek! 1

24 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

I may keep the second cub

Just now, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

If not you can sell her for around 1-2 GB. Depending on her markings (didn't look at those xD) 

I want primal fangs present in my pride so I'm going to keep her :D

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

WHAT SHOULD I DO? H E L P

try roar, chest, mane, bite. before you do the bite though, check if you think you'll get her—if not, and you think it's worth it, use the GB option to auto claim her. good luck.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

WHAT SHOULD I DO? H E L P

Just now, Clover said:

I ACTUALLY NEED HELP

GIVE ME HELP

IM SCARED

I WANT HER SO B A D

IM JUST SITTING HERE

I DONT KNOW ;-;

Just now, Sky said:

try roar, chest, mane, bite. before you do the bite though, check if you think you'll get her—if not, and you think it's worth it, use the GB option to auto claim her. good luck.

THANK YOU, RDTFYUGH

19 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

I want primal fangs present in my pride so I'm going to keep her :D

primal fangs don't pass, I don't think. I recommend selling her (she doesn't have many markings) and 2 and 4, and keeping (or selling too) the second.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

primal fangs don't pass, I don't think. I recommend selling her (she doesn't have many markings) and 2 and 4, and keeping (or selling too) the second.

Alright

• Like 1

also, i just want to alert everyone: make sure you complete all of Wenet's quests, because on the last day of April, you'll get to claim her/one of her cousins, but only if you completed all her quests. try and get a leopard orchid, too, to be able to auto claim her.

• Paw up 1

I think the only mutations that pass on are primal and piebald? (primal only from the father) 

Which is exactly why I have 2 piebald lionesses and a primal king! Double chance of mutations!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

also, i just want to alert everyone: make sure you complete all of Wenet's quests, because on the last day of April, you'll get to claim her/one of her cousins, but only if you completed all her quests. try and get a leopard orchid, too, to be able to auto claim her.

Thank you for this news, wise Lioden elder

42 minutes ago, Clover said:

oH BOY, time to save up SB BIG TIME

save up sb, buy some gb with it, and buy the leopard orchid with that. at the current price of gb, it's 1250 sb per beetle. the lowest gb price for leopard orchid is 3 gb, which if you bought that with sb, it'd be 3750. lowest sb price for leopard orchid is 4500sb. so, buy gb to buy leopard orchids, and you'll save some beetles

• Like 1