Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

Just now, A A A A A A said:

It's so dumb that they are freaking out over it

I also once saw someone start a small fight on chat with a mod because their message got deleted

They said that their message shouldn't have been deleted because it didn't have any racial slurs and the mod told them to use common sense

Geez, I dont really use the chat so I dont know about a lot of stuff happening in there

But yeah, my lioness with Fiery Rumble came into heat today, and I was looking for some studs, but all of the ones I was interested in wouldnt stud to lionesses with the marking. Its really irritating, you can just block the damn marking if it causes you problems, restricting people from breeding it is just rude and unreasonable, in all honesty

Just now, Clover said:

Geez, I dont really use the chat so I dont know about a lot of stuff happening in there

But yeah, my lioness with Fiery Rumble came into heat today, and I was looking for some studs, but all of the ones I was interested in wouldnt stud to lionesses with the marking. Its really irritating, you can just block the damn marking if it causes you problems, restricting people from breeding it is just rude and unreasonable, in all honesty

Wow

That is really rude! It's like the people who are causing a huge fuss about it are just looking for drama or something

1 minute ago, A A A A A A said:

Wow

That is really rude! It's like the people who are causing a huge fuss about it are just looking for drama or something

You know what? If people are gonna be petty, I'll be petty back

Im gonna make an entire project dedicated to breeding rumble and saying 'stop being offended about a frickin marking' to everyone

its not like i can get in trouble for it, having a marking that people are against isnt against the rules, so HA

1 minute ago, Clover said:

You know what? If people are gonna be petty, I'll be petty back

Im gonna make an entire project dedicated to breeding rumble and saying 'stop being offended about a frickin marking' to everyone

its not like i can get in trouble for it, having a marking that people are against isnt against the rules, so HA

Beautiful👌

One of the best ways to battle people's pettiness

• Like 1

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

When I somehow got a dragonfly decoration, decide to face my fears and put it on a lion, but then freak out and almost knock my laptop off my bed--

I totally didn't accidentally post this in a roleplay then had to copy-paste it----

• Eek! 1

11 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Me having to get rid of a mother and 2 cubs to let Onii and Giraffe grow up-

don't forget you can fight another lion once an hour for territory ^^ (it does cost 20 energy though. make sure the lion you're fighting has much lower stats than you so you'll win for sure)

GIVE THEM ALL- MINE NOW- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- I WANT IIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT S[SPPPSPSPSPSPPSPSPSPS

THEY'RE EVEN NAMED AFTER MYTHOLOGY- THAT'S MY FAVORITE SUBJECT AND NOW I'M SADNESS NOISES EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1493489488_2020-05-12(7).thumb.png.3f5a19c336a39a3978984d36c238f63c.png250921628_2020-05-12(8).thumb.png.a9a3965682fb3308921e4bfe2d7655b5.png1774605504_2020-05-12(9).thumb.png.733989d771ba5c2c1d0cb6c70d90d7f7.png1631152249_2020-05-12(10).thumb.png.a739c63737f371a5c32c0b2ce0e5ca9b.png48058289_2020-05-12(11).thumb.png.74d4adbff6b7725acb1fc79bc014ad91.png

and a scare

333194944_2020-05-12(12).thumb.png.886cdc49180c919150d0718962d3a3a0.png

and a beautiful half-face

2020-05-12 (13).png

• Love 2

I used to have an account that I just visited after being absent for...idk..a few months? The game grew kinda boring because I didn't invest real-life money and have absolutely no clue how to start actually making money (yknow, by selling cubs with nice genes) so yeeah. I took care of my tribe but I really have no idea how to go on. Maybe some of you guys can help me? You all seem like experts.

Anyway, this is my tribe: https://www.lioden.com/territory.php

32 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

I used to have an account that I just visited after being absent for...idk..a few months? The game grew kinda boring because I didn't invest real-life money and have absolutely no clue how to start actually making money (yknow, by selling cubs with nice genes) so yeeah. I took care of my tribe but I really have no idea how to go on. Maybe some of you guys can help me? You all seem like experts.

Anyway, this is my tribe: https://www.lioden.com/territory.php

I can definitely help you later, but right now I've gotta do (online) school.

by the way—you linked the den page, which takes me to my own den. try linking to your main lion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mhiahia said:

I compiled a giant list of tips and such. Sorry if you know all of this, I'm not really sure how new you are ^^

1. When applying decor to your lions, on the right, you can use the arrows or drag around the decor to change the order of it, like layers in art. (You may want to do this to your main lion—the flames on his feet are on top of the bird and staff thing)
  2. Some helpful guides (some of which I use a lot...): A guide to SB and GB ~~ A guide to HTML ~~ Newbie survival guide ~~ A list of helpful guides ~~ Another good newbie guide
  3. Claim as many NCLs as you can hold. Once the cooldown wears off, sell them in packs; I sell them for "(amount of NCLS x 10) -5"sb. so for 5 NCLs, I sell them for 45sb.
  4. Get a cub (or two if you're Fatherly) from the tree every day. You can keep the cub or sell it. Most of the cubs there only have a few markings; sell these for 15 or so sb in the center as gorilla fodder.
  5. Do the event stuff. You can get good decor from most, and a few have some really good rewards like applicators or breeding items (aka lots of GB!). The 'list of helpful guides' link above has some event guides there. 
  6. If you have enough energy, fight another lion at least once a day. You can get free territory this way. Go to the territory map and select a random tile. Keep selecting new lions until you find one with lower stats than you; lower stats = higher chance of winning the territory.
  7. At the Games section, make sure you play Baoball every day you're online. It gives you extra stats, which are very good!
  8. Make sure you always have some lionesses out hunting. You can sell the excess food.
  9. Explore whenever you can. You can get event currency, small amounts of sb, exp, impression, and NCLs there.
  10. If you find a NCL with 3 or more markings, this is a chased lioness! They are lionesses other players chased from their territory. They can get you like 200 sb or so. You can also, of course, keep them!
  11. When selling things on your branch, check the other branches for what they sell that item for. Price your item so that it becomes the lowest or second-lowest priced of that item.

I may add more later, but I gtg now ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bred this girl with a primal stud because I was hoping for primal babies and now the ultrasoung bat told me that she is only carrying one...WHY

409219406_Screenshot(22).png.fe2ea64b4a49c92fe5e9922c4535ba5a.png

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Bred this girl with a primal stud because I was hoping for primal babies and now the ultrasoung bat told me that she is only carrying one...WHY

409219406_Screenshot(22).png.fe2ea64b4a49c92fe5e9922c4535ba5a.png

hhhhhhhhhhh same-

Makes me sad- Because Primal-

• Like 1

Ok, but can we talk for a sec about the male groupie that just joined my pride, because-

1439723171_Screenshot(24).png.f2838607c44477c22bbba9e0c8d36157.png

Look at him! He's so precious! Too bad I already have a submale and he'll have to leave once he grows up (just like my king's son that I've grown irrationally attached to).

• Love 1

alright, good news:

i should be getting 200 GB this month or next month, which i'll use to buy either a Leopon or a Tigon, my plan is to breed that Leopon/Tigon and raffle off some of her cubs to the people here because i want there to be more hybrids in the game-

• Eek! 1
  • Love 2

current goal/project: 

Buy a bunch of lionesses with mane mutations, then save up MB to buy Lion Scrotums and try to pass those mutations on, mostly because i really like mane mutations-

I'm currently grinding so I can complete the new challenge...But I feel so bad whenever I chase off a lioness. Also, breeding these twenty cubs is going to be haaard already on its own.

Just now, mhiahia said:

I'm currently grinding so I can complete the new challenge...But I feel so bad whenever I chase off a lioness. Also, breeding these twenty cubs is going to be haaard already on its own.

Good luck with that, i've already given up on it :')

i'll probably just buy a lioness with the Dorsal Fur mutation once the event is over

• Like 1