Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Good luck with that, i've already given up on it :')

i'll probably just buy a lioness with the Dorsal Fur mutation once the event is over

I'll update you guys how it goes. Tomorrow the first batch of cubs will be born, so I am hoping for some good luck from the mane gods.

• Like 1

i keep finding chased lionesses that are literally just plain NCLs that people claimed, then chased

its really annoying, thats why i either kill or reserve NCLs when i claim then for a quest

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

i keep finding chased lionesses that are literally just plain NCLs that people claimed, then chased

its really annoying, thats why i either kill or reserve NCLs when i claim then for a quest

Honestly, I have never ever gotten an actually good NCL, except for like four ones with special bases that still look kind of plain. Also V'kai keeps on giving me absolute garbage groupies.

Just now, mhiahia said:

Honestly, I have never ever gotten an actually good NCL, except for like four ones with special bases that still look kind of plain. Also V'kai keeps on giving me absolute garbage groupies.

I've gotten three really nice NCLs, all of which are in my den

I only have one good groupie though, she has the Bloodbourne base

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

I've gotten three really nice NCLs, all of which are in my den

I only have one good groupie though, she has the Bloodbourne base

Here the ones i mean:

Screenshot (435).png

Screenshot (436).png

Screenshot (437).png

Screenshot (438).png

• Love 1

i didnt even realize i had most of these applicators-

(i had an RMA, but i used it on one of my lionesses because she didnt have many markings-luckily it blended well)

1657345784_Screenshot(440).thumb.png.45bdb97de1c8f5b0adf64a98d00a7dd0.png

• Paw up 1

14 hours ago, mhiahia said:

I'm currently grinding so I can complete the new challenge...But I feel so bad whenever I chase off a lioness. Also, breeding these twenty cubs is going to be haaard already on its own.

I have 17 cubs being born in 2 days. I just bred with every NCL I had (luckily I already had a ton of them from before the challenge started that were in heat). 9 NCL moms, plus one nice chased lioness that I found a nice stud for (Crested mane + an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. name. I got a full refund just because I put a AoS reference in the stud request message xD).

And on top of that, I've defeated 47 lions so far—23% done!

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, Sky said:

I have 17 cubs being born in 2 days. I just bred with every NCL I had (luckily I already had a ton of them from before the challenge started that were in heat). 9 NCL moms, plus one nice chased lioness that I found a nice stud for (Crested mane + an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. name. I got a full refund just because I put a AoS reference in the stud request message xD).

And on top of that, I've defeated 47 lions so far—23% done!

Right now I am on 69 defeated lions (ate a red bull so I should have plenty of energy for more fighting) and once the rollover has happened my first litter of cubs (9 in total, I think) will be born. Then I'm going to chase off the mothers and claim lots and lots of more NCLs.

• Eek! 1

11 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Bred my lioness to Clover's primal, and I see these stats. Excuse me? Child, are you royalty?

2020-05-18 (24).png

Well, Fissure has 730 stats at the moment, so im not surprised-

So, that thing i said about the mane mutations? Well, i sorta succeeded?

All the trades i was watching were either bought out or cancelled, and only one girl was left

Say hi to Charity:

341476462_Screenshot(444).thumb.png.804465c3d9046686c6b218d7dd2f3597.png

She has the Mane Fluffy mutation, my favorite mane mutation aside from Succubus and Imperial

She originally had the Linen base, but i used my Ornament applicator on her and i LOVE how it turned out-

The only things i plan to change about her are:

1. De-saturate her White Blaze marking so her legs more black and less gray

2. Give her some more markings when i can, possibly use one of my Rumble or Brawl applicators, but im not sure how i feel about those, none of them really mix well with the Ornament 

• Love 1

it also sucks that this guy is male, he has Demonic Feralis :')

1056055698_Screenshot(445).thumb.png.00d55e0675bf04ebc240f579fca79023.png

i might keep him as a submale, but i already have an heir so theres not really a point-

• Sad 1

i just chased a lioness with Ebony Rosettes (one of her daughters got it, and she was getting a bit old anyway) so i guess look out for her while exploring?

• Eek! 1

10 minutes ago, Clover said:

i just chased a lioness with Ebony Rosettes (one of her daughters got it, and she was getting a bit old anyway) so i guess look out for her while exploring?

Haven't found her yet but I did find a different chased girl! probably the least pretty chased lioness I've found...

image.png.e05cf89b7fc5b80a142d3ccd3c49cee0.png

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Haven't found her yet but I did find a different chased girl! probably the least pretty chased lioness I've found...

image.png.e05cf89b7fc5b80a142d3ccd3c49cee0.png

better than finding a chased lioness with no markings, like i just did :')

• Sad 1