Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

1 minute ago, Sky said:

ASDFGHJKL ONLY 3 WERE CRESTED

that is...terrible luck

then again, this challenge isnt supposed to be easy :') i once had 20 something cubs with a Piebald father, none had it, rip

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

that is...terrible luck

then again, this challenge isnt supposed to be easy :') i once had 20 something cubs with a Piebald father, none had it, rip

All of them had a pie father and none of them got it either...

on another hand, theres something not so great 

Unfortunately, Fissure has retired, and his heir Sunflower has taken over

Im really gonna miss Fissure, like, a lot. He was my boy, and i had him for a long time

im dreading the day he dies-

1293963014_Screenshot(463).thumb.png.30398f5db801fbe0bf3871669a21a3b6.png

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Clover said:

and on the other OTHER hand-

one of my lionesses had 3 cubs

great news, right?

it would be-

if two of three werent male

ah yes, just my luck

one of the males is a Primal

*grabs sex change*

i use those things more than i would like to admit

• Eek! 1

18 minutes ago, Clover said:

on another hand, theres something not so great 

Unfortunately, Fissure has retired, and his heir Sunflower has taken over

Im really gonna miss Fissure, like, a lot. He was my boy, and i had him for a long time

im dreading the day he dies-

1293963014_Screenshot(463).thumb.png.30398f5db801fbe0bf3871669a21a3b6.png

he's so pretty! I hope I can get a good heir once Quixotic eventually steps down—he's 11 years and 1 month right now, so I should probably start looking for one to train...ugh.

1 minute ago, Sky said:

he's so pretty! I hope I can get a good heir once Quixotic eventually steps down—he's 11 years and 1 month right now, so I should probably start looking for one to train...ugh.

he is, he was a pain to buy, but it was worth it :')

Quixotic still has a good couple of years left, but it would be good to start looking for one, just remember to get one thats fairly young, you dont want it to be 10 years old by the time Quixotic retires

• Paw up 1

heres a look at all the stuff i have buried-

The applicators because i hate sorting through the hoard to look for them

and the rest of the stuff because im lazy and i dont feel like typing it all in the search bar

(that Eye of the Fierce Roar actually came attached to Rhea, but i liked her better as an adult, so i took it off)

1866607761_Screenshot(464).thumb.png.541f244d15931e61aaafbda31ba2646f.png

• Eek! 1

what i want one day is a Tigon king, now that would be cool, even if he himself woudnt give me more Tigons

its one of those off to the side goals, since i would rather breed some females first

• Like 1

since Sunflower has the Hyperactive personality, he gets not one, not two, but THREE energy boosts every day! (even though the third is only %30)

more energy to grind him back up to a Level 12 dreamboat

• Eek! 1

I've reached 40 territory spaces and apparently I can't fight for any more >:[ it's a whole 2 GB to get another space!

I have 38 lionesses right now, but thankfully 18 are temporary (either waiting to get bought or a mass breed NCL mom that will go as soon as she gives birth or her cubs grow up)

1 minute ago, Sky said:

I've reached 40 territory spaces and apparently I can't fight for any more >:[ it's a whole 2 GB to get another space!

i know, it sucks :') i reached the cap a while ago, and i refuse to use what GB i have left to get more territory

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sky said:

6 cubs coming in 3 days

make that 11, just filled my last two slots with NCL Moms #19 and #20. Hopefully some of my lionesses will be bought soon so I can get more moms. This Dorsal Fur thing better be worth it...

1 minute ago, Sky said:

make that 11, just filled my last two slots with NCL Moms #19 and #20. Hopefully some of my lionesses will be bought soon so I can get more moms. This Dorsal Fur thing better be worth it...

it kind of baffles me that people are doing all of this for a different mane mutation, which have never been the most popular thing anyway

it might just be that people like a challenge, or just because people honestly really like the mutation? i dunno, it just doesnt appeal to me overall

then again, im neutral towards a lot of things people obsess over in Lioden, like all that drama around Rumble...

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

it kind of baffles me that people are doing all of this for a different mane mutation, which have never been the most popular thing anyway

it might just be that people like a challenge, or just because people honestly really like the mutation? i dunno, it just doesnt appeal to me overall

then again, im neutral towards a lot of things people obsess over in Lioden, like all that drama around Rumble...

It just looks cool to me..and it's worth a lot of GB, which I'd like. There's only 30 lions with the mutation in the game (though I'm sure the population will increase greatly by the end of the month, and cause prices to go down; however, they'll likely still fetch some GB, and eventually populations will dwindle), too!

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

It just looks cool to me..and it's worth a lot of GB, which I'd like. There's only 30 lions with the mutation in the game (though I'm sure the population will increase greatly by the end of the month, and cause prices to go down; however, they'll likely still fetch some GB, and eventually populations will dwindle), too!

you can do what you want, its jut not really my thing :') do it if it makes you happy 

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Sky said:

I really hope people will actually buy any dorsal furs I breed xD (if nobody was buying any...I'd ragequit. maybe.)

maybe try selling them for a couple less GB than they're worth at first (not a lot, 5 GB at most) then slowly work your way up? its helped me before on multiple occasions, and losing a GB or two wont really hurt you

i know for a fact that people see any lower price, even if its just one GB less, and they immediately go after it

• Paw up 1