Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Just got a Bloodbourne (special base) male adol from the tree! :0 there are some good lions at the tree, you just have to keep searching...

My friend got a male with Folded Ears once! he was gonna be her heir, but she quit the game

i may or may not be trying to convince her to send him to me so i can sex change him... (hes really pretty)

• Eek! 1

*flexes all of my cool stuff again because i got more*

(most of this stuff is for Rhea, she has %1 fertility. bet you cant guess who im using that Angelic Blessing on)

1187485285_Screenshot(465).thumb.png.577a8ec86dfedf11c4835a23323a3577.png

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Clover said:

it kind of baffles me that people are doing all of this for a different mane mutation, which have never been the most popular thing anyway

it might just be that people like a challenge, or just because people honestly really like the mutation? i dunno, it just doesnt appeal to me overall

then again, im neutral towards a lot of things people obsess over in Lioden, like all that drama around Rumble...

To be honest I just do it because I want to have the satisfaction of completing it. Although the whole cubs thing is giving me anxiety.

• Like 1

I'm so close to having enough SB for 2 GB :D

I think I may make a clan when I get the GB but I'll look in the oasis first to see if anything catches my eye that's 2 GB

7 hours ago, Clover said:

heres a look at all the stuff i have buried-

The applicators because i hate sorting through the hoard to look for them

and the rest of the stuff because im lazy and i dont feel like typing it all in the search bar

(that Eye of the Fierce Roar actually came attached to Rhea, but i liked her better as an adult, so i took it off)

1866607761_Screenshot(464).thumb.png.541f244d15931e61aaafbda31ba2646f.png

So very jealous of the buffy and GoP right now... Trying to buy myself some. so broke...

24 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

So very jealous of the buffy and GoP right now... Trying to buy myself some. so broke...

i would have given the GoP to you honestly, but i used it on my new Dwarf, sorry :')

(heres some proof, just in case)

Screenshot (467).png

Screenshot (468).png

Screenshot (469).png

Im starting to hoard a bunch of applicators, mostly for any future Tigons i have

i have an extra Gregarious Mark applicator (Locust markings) if anyone wants it, i really dont need three of them

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Clover said:

Im starting to hoard a bunch of applicators, mostly for any future Tigons i have

i have an extra Gregarious Mark applicator (Locust markings) if anyone wants it, i really dont need three of them

I'll take it!

The whole cub breeding thing is making me so anxoius. I have only 4/20 so far and I have about eight lionesses with pending stud requests, some of which I sent two days ago. I know that people are overwhelmed by the demand and that studding uses a lot of energy but I am still scared of being unable to complete the challenge because I don't have enough SB to pay more studs or they just don't respond...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mhiahia said:

The whole cub breeding thing is making me so anxoius. I have only 4/20 so far and I have about eight lionesses with pending stud requests, some of which I sent two days ago. I know that people are overwhelmed by the demand and that studding uses a lot of energy but I am still scared of being unable to complete the challenge because I don't have enough SB to pay more studs or they just don't respond...

I used 5 GB to change my stud's mane to crested. I don't have enough space to have any more pregnant girls (tomorrow a bunch will give birth and I can replace them), so feel free to send stud requests my way, you'll get a friend discount ^^

14 minutes ago, Sky said:

I used 5 GB to change my stud's mane to crested. I don't have enough space to have any more pregnant girls (tomorrow a bunch will give birth and I can replace them), so feel free to send stud requests my way, you'll get a friend discount ^^

Great, thank you so much! Which one is your account again? (I am bad with names, sorry)

Shameless advertising 2.0

My new king Sunflower is up for studding!

He has some pretty unique markings, Piebald Light, and he's just really pretty overall

He has a Cocoa mane, which i think adds up to the Cocoa base in rarity (its rare) 

His stats are uh, nothing to awe at? They suck, is what im saying, but i doubt people are trying to get future kings out of him anyway

1932500482_Screenshot(471).thumb.png.8a416829b04db5a539b0f8aa7775698f.png

1347755429_Screenshot(472).thumb.png.3650fe5f73d6f14e17ff2b20b4166cd1.png

Two of my favorite markings of his (Feline 6 Ginger and Marigold Soft Unders) seem to pass pretty easily too, like here with his daughter who has both:

239696404_Screenshot(473).thumb.png.7c372413ec81a8cab06fba2125f60188.png

• Like 2