Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

Just now, A A A A A A said:

I've sent her to your side because it said your main had no room for more lionesses

Ah, thanks! now I have no room on that account either. this challenge is filling up my territory will NCL moms

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

final question: is it better under her markings (like above) or above her markings (below)?

image.png.2c9412f78596e0945a32694f1e017536.png

Under them its more subtle (way to go Kat, you just pointed out something obvious) but above them it pops out more, and it matches her mane color

I'd personally say it looks better over them

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Under them its more subtle (way to go Kat, you just pointed out something obvious) but above them it pops out more, and it matches her mane color

I'd personally say it looks better over them

image.png.1fd6573650495ed6ea8085c5426281b6.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sky said:

@mhiahia What's your king's name? I have a bad memory too xD

Sorry, we had no internet connection for like half a day. My king is called Candis, my player name is Tazme.

• Paw up 1

12 hours ago, Sky said:

@mhiahia What's your king's name? I have a bad memory too xD

I am going to send you some with good fertility so you don't have to use too much energy on them.

• Paw up 1

33 minutes ago, Clover said:

@mhiahia 

When are you taking your lions back? They're only 2 days away from being adults, and i have a lot of adolescents that need room

If you dont take them soon I'll have to chase them

I finally got accepted just a now, so I can take them back now. Thank you so much for taking them in, I am sorry it took so long.

V'kai just gave me a groupie with a rosette marking. She's kind of plain otherwise, but I'm contemplating whether I should keep her or not. She looks like this:

2101714669_Screenshot(44).png.0e6ac9f593fd53569562bd759ea793bd.png

Currently the only base I could apply to her is the Victor's Secret one and I don't really know how I feel about that look.

560889193_Screenshot(46).png.9ed22fbc5ba4cd7367da8478b232a294.png

What do you guys think?

• Love 2

I just had the realization that a lioness I have owned almost since I started playing must've been chased. She's my oldest girl, 7 years and three months (which could mean that some of my other girls were chased as well, now that I think of it) and quite pretty, with four tier 3 markings. Huh.

89067061_Screenshot(51).png.f08be82fbe658ae944618aef8fdad868.png

Her name is Leera and I love her, thank you very much to whoever chased her off.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, mhiahia said:

V'kai just gave me a groupie with a rosette marking. She's kind of plain otherwise, but I'm contemplating whether I should keep her or not. She looks like this:

2101714669_Screenshot(44).png.0e6ac9f593fd53569562bd759ea793bd.png

Currently the only base I could apply to her is the Victor's Secret one and I don't really know how I feel about that look.

560889193_Screenshot(46).png.9ed22fbc5ba4cd7367da8478b232a294.png

What do you guys think?

Is that Auburn Rosette? (i cant really see it well) Rosettes just kinda show up at random, and are really valued (i bought mine for 22 GB) so if any of her cubs have rosettes, you can sell them for quite a bit

8 minutes ago, Clover said:

Is that Auburn Rosette? (i cant really see it well) Rosettes just kinda show up at random, and are really valued (i bought mine for 22 GB) so if any of her cubs have rosettes, you can sell them for quite a bit

Ginger Rosette actually. I read that you can purchase an item in the september event shop that makes it so a decided pattern passes on for sure, so I might try and do that with her. For now I'll probably train her until the last day of her heat and then breed her.

• Like 1

i just realized that my Dwarf's mane color is GREEN

like, what?-

it even passed down to her daughters-

well, if anyone wants an heir with a green mane someday, come grab her daughter i guess

916020640_Screenshot(481).thumb.png.1aefbdef33deedb76d5194d1293acf1f.png

• Eek! 1

5 hours ago, mhiahia said:

Also, if this won't give me the 11 cubs I need to complete the challenge I might just cry:

50100756_Screenshot(47).png.cd74336cf8600042fd32722427a021da.png

Sorry I didn't accept your latest stud request, I had 1 slot left and someone requested me to stud their DWARF with an attached buffalo scrotum, so I, y'know, couldn't really say no xD (they used an IBF and she had 3 cubs, two of them dwarfs! :Eek:)

51 minutes ago, Clover said:

Once I bred a rosette boy (Neither parent has it) but didn't realize until after I sold him at like 20sb >:[ (thankfully the person who bought him knew what they were doing and didn't use him as fodder or something)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sky said:

Sorry I didn't accept your latest stud request, I had 1 slot left and someone requested me to stud their DWARF with an attached buffalo scrotum, so I, y'know, couldn't really say no xD (they used an IBF and she had 3 cubs, two of them dwarfs! :Eek:)

Once I bred a rosette boy (Neither parent has it) but didn't realize until after I sold him at like 20sb >:[ (thankfully the person who bought him knew what they were doing and didn't use him as fodder or something)

It's no big deal, if I got the opportunity to breed dwarf babies I'd do the same thing. I really hope I'll get the cubs after this round of pregnancies, I completed the fighting goal today (my karma got so bad due to that) if that's not the case I might have to use your services again.

I'm also delighted about the rosette groupie, she's the only good one I've gotten so far. Now I'm going to change her base to the Victor's Secret one.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Also, I'm going to trade the savannah girl with someone. I'm not that good at pricing, and they're offering me 138 fuchsia flowers, 2 natural glass, 26 shiny red rocks. Is that fair?

This is her btw: https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794139469750

It depends on if you want to craft the Hibiscus app (or the Fuschia app, but that needs a lot of other stuff) you can also craft the Glass app, but you would need a LOT more natural glass for that

as far as i know, the red rocks and fuchsia flowers arent good for anything else, so it more depends on your taste

• Like 1