Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

52 minutes ago, GlacyGlace said:

Also, any tips for getting lionesses? I need a nanny and a hunter

Use lions you won't breed as hunters (they can't hunt if they have cubs). As for broodmothers and breeders, don't use NCLs--buy them or breed them. Generally, the more markings, the better.

P.S. The rarer the base, the better. The higher the rarity of the parents, the more likely their kids will have a rarer base. (Special>Rare>Uncommon>Common) You can always try breeding with my male, he produces Rare bases a lot  and there's a chance for a pie :D Since you're super new, I'll give a couple studdings to you free ;)

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, GlacyGlace said:

GlacyGlace, and here’s the 2.0, same buying price (that first one got an offer super quick :D 

I think you lack the territory to get more lionesses. Try fighting for it (Go to Crossroads, search, search for your level -2 and then click on stats so you get the lions with the lowest stats, then fight those for territory, that´will be an almost guaranteed win).

1 minute ago, mhiahia said:

I think you lack the territory to get more lionesses. Try fighting for it (Go to Crossroads, search, search for your level -2 and then click on stats so you get the lions with the lowest stats, then fight those for territory, that´will be an almost guaranteed win).

I do?

huh. Were you having trouble making an offer or something?

3 minutes ago, GlacyGlace said:

I do?

huh. Were you having trouble making an offer or something?

Na, the offer went well but you have 3 territory which means you have space for three lionesses. If you want more, you will have to expand it, either by buying more slots or fighting for it. Right now you would not be able to accept my offer I think.

2 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Na, the offer went well but you have 3 territory which means you have space for three lionesses. If you want more, you will have to expand it, either by buying more slots or fighting for it. Right now you would not be able to accept my offer I think.

I only have 2 lionesses, and I am planning on getting some more territory.

does your offer include more than 1 lioness?

Just now, GlacyGlace said:

I only have 2 lionesses, and I am planning on getting some more territory.

does your offer include more than 1 lioness?

Yup, the three that I showed you earlier as well as a cub. If you prefer to get only one of them then I can change that if you want to.

5 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Yup, the three that I showed you earlier as well as a cub. If you prefer to get only one of them then I can change that if you want to.

I’ll be able to accept your offer in about three hours

• Like 1