Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

4 hours ago, A A A A A A said:

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794140080752https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794140080752

They are my first cub with a mutation that I have decided to keep and I gave them a decoration I connect with :)

They also have Noctis Soft Rosette. Rosettes are very hard to pass (at least, that's what I saw somewhere on the Lioden forums), so they're very expensive. Here are the only lions in the Trading Center with a rosette + piebald:

image.png.edee758b68c9b9ab473bba80c2d8d152.png

As you can see, the prices are quite high! If you were to sell the cub, you'd probably get somewhere around 15GB! :Eek:

6 hours ago, Sky said:

They also have Noctis Soft Rosette. Rosettes are very hard to pass (at least, that's what I saw somewhere on the Lioden forums), so they're very expensive. Here are the only lions in the Trading Center with a rosette + piebald:

image.png.edee758b68c9b9ab473bba80c2d8d152.png

As you can see, the prices are quite high! If you were to sell the cub, you'd probably get somewhere around 15GB! :Eek:

I'm going to keep her but breed her and sell her cubs

• Paw up 1

I cried a bit cuz pretty male cubs and sub male limit

then i just decided to cart them off to my good buddy Oat once they reached one year 10months (their user is NotGlacy. See? Not me at allllllllllllll. Seeeeeeeeeee [sarcasm])

and then have Oat cart them back when i get juvie sex change (are juvie sex changes cheaper?)

7 minutes ago, GlacyGlace said:

Screenshot with print screen & windows button (on windows at least)

Im not on windows right now, I'l try later.

Im waiting for my King to gain energy so i can find another female.. do you have to feed your king?

12 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

May I get some tips?

Use up all of your lionesses’ hunting every day.

if there’s a cub you don’t like, either give it to the gorillas or sell it as “Fodder” for about 20 SB. You can use it for karma fodder, but I personally like monies

if you’re in need of monies, coders, writers, and artists can get a decent amount taking requests

if you need some lionesses for breeding, it’s best to buy them. NCLs (newly claimed lionesses) can be good on occasion, but normally you want to have them hunt exclusively. If you want to sell fodder/get MT (monkey teeth) yourself, breed them and you get nice fodder :DD

Looks are quite valuable. If your king is pretty, you can make some good money off of him. Right now, your king is almost definitely a potato, (lion with little markings) so you can either save up 10 GB, or customize your king. 

3 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Im not on windows right now, I'l try later.

Im waiting for my King to gain energy so i can find another female.. do you have to feed your king?

Yes, if you plan on playing with energy.

No, if you plan on playing without it. Your king cannot starve to death.

i can send over some lionesses if you like :DD unfortunately, it’ll have to be an NCL tho

3 minutes ago, GlacyGlace said:

Yes, if you plan on playing with energy.

No, if you plan on playing without it. Your king cannot starve to death.

i can send over some lionesses if you like :DD unfortunately, it’ll have to be an NCL tho

It's fine. I'm not to worried about looks right now, I'm just trying to have fun!

But I do have a really pretty cub named lilac.

2 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

It's fine. I'm not to worried about looks right now, I'm just trying to have fun!

But I do have a really pretty cub named lilac.

i shall look, i am curious

in that case, lioness shall be sent :DD

2 minutes ago, GlacyGlace said:

Also, what’s your User Name (with the space. Space is important.)

My username is +Tigerlily+

(is there supposed to be a space in that?)

Also, you don't need to send my lionesses. I'm good right now :P You can if you want though, but if so, one is good.