Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

4 hours ago, Lisa said:

that's evil

Well, they're not real lions, soooo

they're just pixels-it's like how nothing bad happens if you inbreed your lions, God isn't going to smite you for breeding your pixel lion with his pixel daughter-and he also wont smite you for not feeding your cubs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

they're just pixels-it's like how nothing bad happens if you inbreed your lions, God isn't going to smite you for breeding your pixel lion with his pixel daughter-and he also wont smite you for not feeding your cubs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:/.

Real or not

do you really hate them that much

2 minutes ago, Lisa said:

:/.

Real or not

do you really hate them that much

Uh well, don't you think that's kind of an overreaction? It's a game, and even in the game, nothing bad happens to them if they aren't fed

I don't care if you feed your cubs, go ahead, but I don't do it because there is literally no point and it's a waste of resources 

16 hours ago, Possum Girl said:

You stole that from Legacra!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

ashen

i’m sorry but the chat people said you had no chance at finding a new home

i’ll have to send you to the tree and hope your new owner doesn’t kill you striaghtaway well I wouldn’t blame them tbh crylaugh

C0551EBE-4595-4A9E-B0AA-816B3E237B6A.thumb.jpeg.ddb12f6079e4c2028f747e564e5d3969.jpeg

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...