Stray Fawn Community

Space

Guest SilverTheNicheling
40 minutes ago, spacecat at random said:

We're having bad thunderstorms here. If I disappear, it's because the internet has betrayed us

Oh I hope everything will be alright for you! 😧

• 1 month later...

* me check unread stuff for mod duty * finds this:

3 minutes ago, spacecat at 3.1 said:

Are you telling me someone orders pizza and doesn't throw the sticky mess away for that sweet, delicious cardboard?

* thinks * what is spacecat up to now?

lol about the tea though: we have orange juice and stuff that is obviously vegan that extra says that it is vegan on the packaging. How can oranges not be vegan?!

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

So um. I originally wanted to leave when done with school, but you'll be stuck with me for longer?

I just had that breakdown in late June and... didn't get better. But I've finished my classes and need to get some stuff done for the "Matura". That's a number of oral exams here, but you'll also have to write some 10-15 page monster for every subject. I'm a quick study, but writing is exhausting. Too exhausting. So I've postponed it and pretty much cursed myself with a gap year. Yay

Don't you dare feel anything though, because ya'll got classes and I'm free. That should ruin any case of something

On 9/2/2019 at 11:15 PM, spacecat at 3.1 said:

Don't you dare feel anything though, because ya'll got classes and I'm free.

I am still free til the beginning of october (and I did a very similar gap year thing, right now I am not writing my  subject papers because I needed a break (in this case it will most likely not lead to a gap year but who knows :D ) I hope you find some fun in your gap year.

• Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Currently on the one thread you can just ignore because nothing positive happens, ever:

I might be gone for a while starting Wednesday. They're willing to take me in one of the more reputed hospitals and I've never been to the adult section.  So what they'll want is a mystery. I won't be overly supervised, since I came out of my own free will, but they're likely to have a busy program

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't like this place. It'll be weeks until some tests are done/available per the waiting list. Staying throughout a whole lot of nothing and unpredictable intrusions into your privacy are the real challenge, not getting better. You don't get better here unless you're in burnout or a temporary spike

• Sad 1

Nothing much. Just zero order in everyday life, people questioning my existence and bad lab results per today. I know stuff can look funny if you have sensory issues, or a get a migrane from the flashing lights ... but no one wants to hear their EEG looks seriously weird. It's most likely just nothing, but hey. Free stress

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It doesn't help that they know I'm on the spectrum. Most people don't know how to act, or play the game of too much vs. too little to be X. Sometimes they just can't see you as human and pretend you're a fragile toddler, or in need for additional staring contests and the like. Now that they know it's hard for you. It never matters before. 

As it is, they do schema therapy here, which I supposedly don't need, but can choose anyway. The rest is sports and pre-school exercises. Some people are nice, though. But it gets selectively bad

• Like 1
  • Sad 1