Stray Fawn Community

This is for you, sick people!

Renio2490

HOW TO CLEAR A BLOCKED NOSE QUICKLY AND EASY. 

Step 1: Breath in deeply.
Step 2: Slowly exhale all of your air and hold your breath until you're on empty.
Step 3: Pinch your nose to avoid cheating.
Step 4: Rock your head back and fourth slowly taking 2 seconds from looking at the sky to looking at the ground.
Step 5: Do it until you absolutely NEED a breath.
Step 6: Enjoy your clear nose.

Thanks, Jaiden Animations (and Reddit...).
https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/gjit1/til_how_to_clear_a_blocked_nose_quickly_and_easily/

• Haha 2

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

three weeks?

from age 4-6 I had a cold and it just.. didn't go away? it was weird, but hey, I came out of it with a tolerance for annoying af runny noses

three weeks

I'm pretty sure it's staying this way

3 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

three weeks?

from age 4-6 I had a cold and it just.. didn't go away? it was weird, but hey, I came out of it with a tolerance for annoying af runny noses

I was sick for more than a year as a kid, just for it turn out that I was allergic to "Federstaub". Can't find a translation, bird- feces? We had budgies. Seemed like a cold

1 minute ago, randomspacecat said:

Being raised by a doctor, I have no idea on how to attain antibiotics in the real world and when you're really doomed... but that sounds bad. 

My family never goes to the doctor unless it's REALLY BAD. Otherwise, sit in bed and take Advil.

Or use Eucalyptus oil.

Trust me, this stuff works. 

Me and my mom were sick and stuffy at disney land so we picked up, from a shop in Epcot called: Rinse Bath and body co., eucalyptus essential oil roll-on. 

It got rid of my stuffy nose in like 2-3 min. I never really timed it but it got clear, FAST!

Ok, that's the end but um... yeah try it out. It also works with oil diffusers. ok bai

• Like 1

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Or use Eucalyptus oil.

Trust me, this stuff works. 

Me and my mom were sick and stuffy at disney land so we picked up, from a shop in Epcot called: Rinse Bath and body co., eucalyptus essential oil roll-on. 

It got rid of my stuffy nose in like 2-3 min. I never really timed it but it got clear, FAST!

Ok, that's the end but um... yeah try it out. It also works with oil diffusers. ok bai

yeah but you have buy this

and last time I checked this was easier

4 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

It's not that bad.
Is it?

Well... It's bad without treatment. Like it can kill. Luckily we're 1st world and our chance of death are near 0% (Actually probably 0% with treatment)

18 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

yeah but you have buy this

and last time I checked this was easier

last time I checked....

Wait...

I never tried this b/c my nose is always clear from this stuff.

But how do you fix vomiting? I mean... I had that.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

But how do you fix vomiting? I mean... I had that.

For me.. it was chicken noodle soup or just chicken broth, I know my grandma fixed me broth when I had the dang sickness, she was very caring..