Stray Fawn Community

Because why not (alpha variation #4)

4 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

(You can have any territory or a new one, but it can't be underwater. The imaginary map in the area gets doubled, so you're not competing by default. If you have a favourite evosaur, let me know. 

Still have to add Aethersky's profile. But I might not get much done today, being an Insomniac of the n-th degree) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood-meadow ? 

19 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Sorry! Stupid spacecats can't spell when sleep deprived. My dad's dyslexic, I guess it shines through 

Well it kinda refers to Skysplash during the Aether takeover

• Like 1

@angelheart. Tried a new generator, strange results. 

The Floodmeadow lies in the South-Eastern territory. As such, it's spared the tall shores of the South, while long rivers meander through soft valleys. 

-- floods alternate and give you event buffs, or debuffs (on the danger scale)

-- Your terrain is difficult to navigate for invaders and predators. Relatively safe

-- You'll find one more event type than other players. Unrelated animals might join your group and can boost results. However, their traits are mostly unknown to you, while they only have one charge

753842293_generate(65).png.09aa8bfb61e6d6a3bf79a409a3a4754a.png

(Alpha), (Title) of the flooded lands. (Name) is deceptively aloof, but finds comfort in large groups. However, he has a bad temper only balanced by steely discipline. 

Special trait: Demanding.

-- average fertility, average for your species

Okay! Camouflage. (3/5)

-- Fast! (Species trait)

--  Good! Defense (2.5/5) 

-- Average! Offense (3.5/5)

Special Mutations: Hidden (You can suggest some)

Mate Option 1: 

2101348067_generate(67).png.36e59e78f28f863eb79be208fee345a5.png

(Name), (Title) of the flooded lands

Little is known about (Name). She is withdrawn and vaguely insincere, with an independent streak. 

-- Good! fertility, great for your species

Bad! Camouflage. (1.5/5)

-- Fast! (Species trait)

--  Average! Defense (2/5) 

-- Good! Offense (4/5)

Special Mutations: (Hidden)

Option 2: 

1621563764_generate(68).png.c3fb6ae1ab1d22863ad84f0698be54b9.png(Name), (Title) of the flooded lands

(Name) is somewhat naive, yet oddly both critical and reliable. She hates confrontation and is prone to worry

Exceptional! Camouflage. (5+/5)

-- Very fast! 

--  TerribleDefense (0.5/5) 

-- Good! Offense (4/5)

Special Mutations: osteogenesis imperfecta, brittle bone disease. (Hidden trait)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

@angelheart. Tried a new generator, strange results. 

The Floodmeadow lies in the South-Eastern territory. As such, it's spared the tall shores of the South, while long rivers meander through soft valleys. 

-- floods alternate and give you event buffs, or debuffs (on the danger scale)

-- Your terrain is difficult to navigate for invaders and predators. Relatively safe

-- You'll find one more event type than other players. Unrelated animals might join your group and can boost results. However, their traits are mostly unknown to you, while they only have one charge

753842293_generate(65).png.09aa8bfb61e6d6a3bf79a409a3a4754a.png

(Alpha), (Title) of the flooded lands. (Name) is deceptively aloof, but finds comfort in large groups. However, he has a bad temper only balanced out by a need for discipline. 

Okay! Camouflage. (3/5)

-- Fast! (Species trait)

--  Good! Defense (2.5/5) 

-- Average! Offense (3.5/5)

Special Mutations: Hidden (You can suggest some)

Mate Option 1: 

2101348067_generate(67).png.36e59e78f28f863eb79be208fee345a5.png

(Name), (Title) of the flooded lands

Little is known about (Name). She is withdrawn and vaguely insincere, with an independent streak. 

-- Good! fertility, great for your species

Bad! Camouflage. (1.5/5)

-- Fast! (Species trait)

--  Average! Defense (2/5) 

-- Good! Offense (4/5)

Special Mutations: (Hidden)

1621563764_generate(68).png.c3fb6ae1ab1d22863ad84f0698be54b9.png(Name), (Title) of the flooded lands

(Name) is somewhat naive, yet oddly both critical and reliable. She hates confrontation and is prone to worry

Exceptional! Camouflage. (5+/5)

-- Very fast! 

--  TerribleDefense (0.5/5) 

-- Good! Offense (4/5)

Special Mutations: osteogenesis imperfecta, brittle bone disease. (Hidden trait)

Alpha- 

Anker, Judge of the Flooded Lands

Mates- 

Ceol, Raftsraptor of the Flooded Lands

Dikaz, Fisher of the Flooded Lands

4 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Alpha- 

Anker, Judge of the Flooded Lands

Mates- 

Ceol, Raftsraptor of the Flooded Lands

Dikaz, Fisher of the Flooded Lands

I'd ask you to choose, but I suppose limiting litter size also works (since their fertility is low-ish even without the debuff). Anker gets the demanding trait for polygamy

1 minute ago, MelonNicheling said:

no

I want to join but everything is taken

You could have the South, since Renio has seemingly left. The last event turned out funny, though. 

• Eek! 1

Just now, randomspacecat said:

I'd ask you to choose, but I suppose limiting litter size also works (since their fertility is low-ish even without the debuff). Anker gets the demanding trait for polygamy

You could have the South, since Renio has seemingly left. The last event turned out funny, though. 

Huh, I wasn't aware we had to choose one ^^''

• Paw up 1

I am sitting here watching anime wait for my event. HURRY UP... I mean  take your time I'll need all of it too beat Sopdet

Just now, Aetherskye said:

I am sitting here watching anime wait for my event. HURRY UP... I mean  take your time I'll need all of it too beat Sopdet

Sorry again. I didn't sleep in the last 2 days, which will make any writing moderately awful. Then there's homework. I'll have to add a default event

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Sorry again. I didn't sleep in the last 2 days, which will make any writing moderately awful. Then there's homework. I'll have to add a default event

Take your time.

Dang Sopdet. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

@Aetherskye

Lucky danger level. No floods today

201906056150786885108250371.thumb.jpg.ab35be900c7666f5645064b2c8928ee7.jpg

Vulcan decides to spent the day with family. Approach:

1) Lumos

2) Your children

3) Crumble

I legit forgot I named one lumos ... um...

1)

• Like 1

@angelheart

I'll have to skip the first special event for tomorrow. Your danger level is 3/7

Your pack has defeated an enemy Queen-dom. Will you:

1) raid the camp to gain pp (paw points, resources)

2) demand their queen join yours. 

3) try to take the land by imposing a new figurehead. (Tip: larger gain, smaller success chance) 

1 minute ago, randomspacecat said:

@angelheart

I'll have to skip the first special event for tomorrow. Your danger level is 3/7

Your pack has defeated an enemy Queen-dom. Will you:

1) raid the camp to gain pp (paw points, resources)

2) demand their queen join yours. 

3) try to take the land by imposing a new figurehead. (Tip: larger gain, smaller success chance) 

We will raid the camp! 

@Aetherskye (12, 40 (60), 83)

The mystic still appears frosty. However, she joins Vulcan for a trip through the caves. Unlike yourself, she sees well into the darkest crevices of the world, seeing too much at times. You enjoy a calm evening in the deepest heart of your homeland.

To your shock, Lumos eventually remarks on Lichen's ... unknown mother. She claims to love her anyways, despite their rough start. It seems your own has tricked you once again

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, angelheart said:

We will raid the camp! 

(36 (56), 11, 62)

You overpower their last resistance with some struggle. However, the enemy Queen was accidently killed. Blood and feathers ripple through the river in crimson waves.

+4 pp. Territory successfully expanded, pp raided from central camp. Paw points reflect your resources. This helps you in player invasions, droughts and lost events. 

28 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Lumos eventually remarks on Lichen's ... unknown mother.

I knew I shoulda never married a magician! (I'm actually a little unclear about it but... eh)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I knew I shoulda never married a magician! (I'm actually a little unclear about it but... eh)

Your poor guy married a younger, equally scheming version of his mom. He, too, was a bastard. She did not want to see the child lost, presumably like any siblings Vulcan might have had.