Stray Fawn Community

Because why not (alpha variation #4)

3 hours ago, randomspacecat said:

@bannergirl411

Leo and Jemma have started courting. However, a fox has stolen your pups! Or at least, that's what Stormy thought she saw. Strangely, it didn't care for her.

A) Go West and send wolves east. Surely its burrow is in the forest!

B) Approach the caves again, while other wolves look for trails

C) follow Stormy to where she feels is right!

Kinda confused cause Stormy was my only pup...

I guess C?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

Kinda confused cause Stormy was my only pup...

I guess C?

(I did not want to give you something that is likely to die, but also dash out events. Players will face one event struggle in that area). Getting this one done might take a while. The dice has been rolled

84, 28 (57), 3. 

Stormy leads your group to the caves. Patrols sprawl out aimlessly, no tracks, not a single hair having been found. Something is very wrong. 

Still, time seems on your side. Even if something else isn't. The ground becomes increasingly covered in fog, strange whisps dancing in the moonlight. When Jemma looks up at the Sky, the moon had changed shape. 

But there is no time for this. The strange howls from moons before have returned, more desperate than ever. Rocks tumble from the entrance. The cave seems so very unwelcoming, yet as if possessed, Stormy blindly marches forward. 

When you reach a well known twist, some ragged hound steps out of the shadows. This is no fox. This is death. 

82, 58, 60 (70)

And then it sees an equally snow white pelt. Mellowed, it reaches forward as Stormy steps back. You have no choice but to fight the smiling ghoul. 

Check passed.

93, 4

Your pups are yet unharmed. However, a spirit's taint can sink in deeply. Be wary

19 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

84, 28 (57), 3. 

Stormy leads your group to the caves. Patrols sprawl out aimlessly, no tracks, not a single hair having been found. Something is very wrong. 

Still, time seems on your side. Even if something else isn't. The ground becomes increasingly covered in fog, strange whisps dancing in the moonlight. When Jemma looks up at the Sky, the moon had changed shape. 

But there is no time for this. The strange howls from moons before have returned, more desperate than ever. Rocks tumble from the entrance. The cave seems so very unwelcoming, yet as if possessed, Stormy blindly marches forward. 

When you reach a well known twist, some ragged hound steps out of the shadows. This is no fox. This is death. 

82, 58, 60 (70)

And then it sees an equally snow white pelt. Mellowed, it reaches forward as Stormy steps back. You have no choice but to fight the smiling ghoul. 

Check passed.

93, 4

Your pups are yet unharmed. However, a spirit's taint can sink in deeply

SO is this perhaps the same ghost/spirit unleashed by the stone?

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, randomspacecat said:

(I did not want to give you something that is likely to die, but also dash out events. Players will face one event struggle in that area). Getting this one done might take a while. The dice has been rolled

Ah ok. I was just a tad confused. On a different note, the site you got the creatures from is kinda addicting...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

(That was too dark in hindsight)

@bannergirl411, here is your litter:

1515096457_generate(83).png.686ef6c8376b9bd9b7f716ca82762443.png

Patient and sweet, female (personality partially unknown for pups) 

628609999_generate(86).png.36ab8d709a64acb2386fb1a7ab1d96e0.png

Loud, pouting ball of fluff. Female

1461470836_generate(94).png.4cfde70edbe2d6c0d642f65451f94f8a.png

Curious and warm, male. (Mom's other chimera half!) 

Sneak peak at adult Form:

1839075502_generate(88).png.cb83eb7d5fa76ecb66f0f78d5af0974c.png

1. Mirage

2. Illusion

3. Phantom

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

If someone comes looking for events, I'm annoyingly busy today (due to being a moron. Damn alarm clocks). See you in 6-8 hours

I’ll probably be asleep then. I can answer when I wake up tho

• Paw up 1

@bannergirl411

It's a mild, sunny afternoon. While Leo is looking after the pups, a strange rustling erupts in the trees.

1993479204_generate(98).png.929c64565012ffceb0598aa83608f8dc.png

42019519_generate-2019-06-07T063730_955.png.020371feb1368e3107f220646d94d509.png

Oh, no! Two young birds have been knocked out of their nest. A white male seems intend on pursuing them

1174738277_generate-2019-06-07T063647_836.png.f00d11e601762c4e4f2c25fb9a1ccce7.png

What do you do? 

1. Let him have his fun. You have more important duties! (This gains you a different event)

2. Have the pups chase the aggressor!

3. Remove him yourself!

This event will influence your animals' traits

@angelheart (Danger: unknown)

The water has been receding steadily. A drought has been hard on your land. Still, Anker isn't worried, while Dikaz suggests some unknown element. Evidently, her fishers have seen very little prey, even for this water level. Ceol can't be bothered with your troubles. What should Anker do?

1) Explore the East edge himself

2) Let Dikaz deal with it

3) Force Ceol to cooperate

@Aetherskye. Your Kingdom hosts tournaments once a year, competing with a rival group. In a show of good interest, the royal families take part in pretend-fights.

1) have Essence show his scrying skill! 

2) Crumble invites the rival Queen to sparing

3) Vulcan hosts a game of falling-stones. The board game is similar to chess, but with different piece-movement. 

@MelonNicheling

Golddust has heard strange rumors. A wild beast has been rampaging throughout your kingdom, stopping at nothing!

1) investigate this yourself, together with your mate.

2) Have (unnamed mate) deal with this alone.

3) Pray to the skies that it will pass!

(7/7. Be careful, this is a sure-death event. One choice is wrong, one is dangerous, and yet another has bad odds)