Stray Fawn Community

Because why not (alpha variation #4)

2 minutes ago, just a cat in a spacesuit said:

Seems legit

Went into a random number generator and got a 19.

this joke exceeds expectation and you react “HaHa” to it.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Ace Lover said:

Went into a random number generator and got a 19.

this joke exceeds expectation and you react “HaHa” to it.

(Critically wounded and malfunctioning)

93, waffles, 

345656503_generate-2019-06-07T100049_115.png.f5d485c39d30fe04c41bd97b5cff54ee.png

This guy drops dead mid-air. I'm sorry @Bananananannanaannana, @banana2102003 and @BananaGod

4 hours ago, just a cat in a spacesuit said:

@bannergirl411

You find two strange animals engaged in a fight. One moves with unnatural precision and grace, while the other appears near-indistructable. What does Jemma choose to do?

599439083_generate-2019-06-07T070958_715.png.43a266cb460fa12697750bb00bc5dbcf.png

1438839079_generate-2019-06-08T172211_231.png.6bf0ea441a4f8836bc6268e8dc5c0223.png

1) Break up the conflict (low chance)

2) Watch, and try to find out the cause

3) Leave them to it, call reinforcements and pick off the victor (more checks) 

Watch from the shadows 

• Paw up 1

Schedule: I'll be gone until... 15. 00? (In 7 hours). Then I'll have to work on something for at least another 2. Sorry to be behind on updates. If there is any time in between, there will be some, but only slowly. The order depends on danger level 

3, 4, 4, 5, 3, 1. No spoilers, may or may not be in reverse. (angelheart, bannergirl/Aetherskye, Pupthenicheling/ npc, melon). Npc, or Npa, are put in order, but last by default. 

(*better news: highly annoying spacecat will be reset to annoying tomorrow.)

• Like 1

@bannergirl411, 93, 58, 98

Jemma remains shrouded, her fur seam-lessly merging with the underbrush. 

The raptor's attacks grow more and more desperate. Yet, as you watch, you notice something odd. For all of its aim and grace, the bird seems almost ... cut from an invinsible string. But before you can as much as cringe at the sound, a wet splash rings through the meadow. 

599439083_generate-2019-06-07T070958_715.png.43a266cb460fa12697750bb00bc5dbcf.png

The towering lizard still takes no notice of you. Not even when you make eye contact.

Take a shimmering feather from the bird?  1) Yes    2) No    3) attempt to identify it

4 hours ago, just a cat in a spacesuit said:

@bannergirl411, 93, 58, 98

Jemma remains shrouded, her fur seam-lessly merging with the underbrush. 

The raptor's attacks grow more and more desperate. Yet, as you watch, you notice something odd. For all of its aim and grace, the bird seems almost ... cut from an invinsible string. But before you can as much as cringe at the sound, a wet splash rings through the meadow. 

The towering lizard still takes no notice of you. Not even when you make eye contact.

Take a shimmering feather from the bird?  1) Yes    2) No    3) attempt to identify it

Yes, carefully

• Like 1

Anyone notice these triceratopses are just a cat in a spacesuit’s?

(I actually had to look up the plural form of Triceratops.)

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, just a cat in a spacesuit said:

@Roleplay section (I just misspelled your name with a p too many. I hope you're happy) 3/7

Crackle sees something move in a frozen River.

1) pursue it. 

2) move on. You still have a mammoth hunt today

3) Wait and see

@Roleplay section, you can try Crackle's event or seek a new one with Twig

8 minutes ago, just a cat in a spacesuit said:

you can try Crackle's

I swear every time I see Crackle’s name I see Crumble’s instead and I get so confused. 😔 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, just a cat in a spacesuit said:

(And only 4 left, too. Though you may never trigger one) 

Essence met one already ;)

• Eek! 1

2 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

Yes, carefully

The raptor's feathers shine like gemstones. Yet, when you reach for one, they turn sand-coloured in your grasp. After amassing a heap of rather dull feathers under her paws, Jemma lets the issue rest and returns home. Your scouts find no raptor

On 6/10/2019 at 10:43 AM, just a cat in a spacesuit said:

The raptor's feathers shine like gemstones. Yet, when you reach for one, they turn sand-coloured in your grasp. After amassing a heap of rather dull feathers under her paws, Jemma lets the issue rest and returns home. Your scouts find no raptor

Very odd...

It didn't. I'll come back to the forum(s) when healthier. Just been really "sick" with Insomnia for weeks on end.  + major tests on 26/27th this month, like 400+ pages major. Not good. Days seem like hours. At least I look as bad as I feel, though, so I haven't been skinned alive for it.

(Except sometimes like today, bc. of course I had to inherit the Insomnia and inhuman regeneration. Also seeing my psychatrist to reevaluate my diagnosis. It's not normal to be stuck with major depression for 8+ years. Disthymia might be a secondary issue, maybe I'll turn Bi-polar at some point. But something's wrong. Like really, really wrong. You don't want to deal with me right now, even when being pretty much a happy drunk.)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, spacecat at random said:

(Except sometimes like today, bc. of course I had to inherit the Insomnia and inhuman regeneration. Also seeing my psychatrist to reevaluate my diagnosis. It's not normal to be stuck with major depression for 8+ years. Disthymia might be a secondary issue, maybe I'll turn Bi-polar at some point. But something's wrong. Like really, really wrong. You don't want to deal with me right now, even when being pretty much a happy drunk.)

Ah! Hope you feel better. (Not sure if that can be said to depression but, i tried.

• Thanks 1