Stray Fawn Community

Anti-social problems (Well for me)

I had an event at school where people and parents came and looked at our projects, but I would be so nervous talking to the adults it wasn’t fun.. accept it was bc I got to eat food and talk to my friends a bunch..

• Like 1

Also I spend like more then five hours per day on the forums.. which I really enjoy and I find it easier to talk to people here then irl.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

I had an event at school where people and parents came and looked at our projects, but I would be so nervous talking to the adults it wasn’t fun.. accept it was bc I got to eat food and talk to my friends a bunch..

Yeah, it's one of the ways to get anti-social people to do stuff with many people(Or have them accept it) is by food and close friends

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 hours ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Being Anti-social is really bad because:

1.  We get lonely kind of easily
  2.  We kind of don't know how to talk to others
  3.  When someone talks to us, we get awkward.
  4.  "Please don't go, but go away please."
  5.  "I don't want to socialize today... or do I?"

Preach! Goodness I’ve been very anti social lately, been like that a lot.. I don’t know why...

8 hours ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Being Anti-social is really bad because:

1.  We get lonely kind of easily
  2.  We kind of don't know how to talk to others
  3.  When someone talks to us, we get awkward.
  4.  "Please don't go, but go away please."
  5.  "I don't want to socialize today... or do I?"

No, I’m not anti-social. I’m very asocial. 

Being asocial, I...

• Only have a select few friends I talk to
  • I cannot talk to most of other people not in that friend group
  • I can’t talk to them because I believe they don’t care about my interests
  • Yet I desire to be ‘acceptable’ by social standards
  • ’Acceptable’ means to be skinny, hot, sexy, and have a social media account. Well, I have two of those
  • Crying face
  • Like 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

No, I’m not anti-social. I’m very asocial. 

Being asocial, I...

• Only have a select few friends I talk to
  • I cannot talk to most of other people not in that friend group
  • I can’t talk to them because I believe they don’t care about my interests
  • Yet I desire to be ‘acceptable’ by social standards
  • ’Acceptable’ means to be skinny, hot, sexy, and have a social media account. Well, I have two of those
  • Crying face

I can actually relate to some of those.. I might be asocial, which is probably the more correct term to describe my social life.

I actually like group projects and talking to random strangers. What gets me is when people get "clingy". I try to respect others' feelings, but sometimes I just have no energy left. It's either being strangely absent or freezing over then, which makes anti-social a deserved term. Being too hard and too soft is an awful combination

• Like 2

I am introverted which converts your points to:

I don't get lonely. I love my alone time.

Don't get me started talking about stuff I like. I won't shut up, small talk though uhhhh the wall is nice.

When someone talks to us, we get awkward. That is still pretty accurate. Especially when it is a complete stranger I am always like 'why do you want to talk to me? I don't look like I want to talk to people do I?'

Only for friends: Either: Oh great we have just met up let's do something. Later: Oh my god I had enough human interaction for the next 5 days.

I never really want to socialize. Maybe with friends or family but that happens on its own :D

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Don't get me started talking about stuff I like. I won't shut up, small talk though uhhhh the wall is nice.

When someone talks to us, we get awkward. That is still pretty accurate. Especially when it is a complete stranger I am always like 'why do you want to talk to me? I don't look like I want to talk to people do I?'

Only for friends: Either: Oh great we have just met up let's do something. Later: Oh my god I had enough human interaction for the next 5 days.

I never really want to socialize. Maybe with friends or family but that happens on its own :D

I still don't know what I am. I mean, I used to be an introvert, but whatever part used in dealing with people went on a permanent vacation. Now spacecat randomly bothers people all over the internet with stupid conversation.  Or gets into discussions on Quora

• Like 2

I used to be very shy and akward around people. But I grew out out it mostly :)
Just keep practicing "how to human" xD
(I still sometimes have some weird moments though >_>)

• Like 3
  • Paw up 1

I'm definitely extraverted online. Probably because if I want to walk away or I get bored, no one is stopping me. (Not like I would get bored on forums, because me and they share a common interest which is hard to come by in person). IRL, I'm def. an introvert. I can't be at a dance party for more than an hour before texting my mommy to take me home because of all the noise and stimulation XD

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jojo said:

pretty much me although i may have some actual mental issues because I really struggle with going up to and talking to people :0

Although I love my alone time I still enjoy talking to people when we share a common interest!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, magnolia said:

I'm definitely extraverted online. Probably because if I want to walk away or I get bored, no one is stopping me. (Not like I would get bored on forums, because me and they share a common interest which is hard to come by in person).

Same here, but I definitely still hold my asocial qualities online. Say I’m on Discord chatting with friends. Most of the time I’m still selectively social and normally choose to talk to two people daily. Usually it’s these lovable dorks:

8BC24ABB-889E-48ED-BD9C-F453F05F61E4.jpeg.723108c0e9218e77d3d0a9f3ebaea558.jpeg

Sometimes people will message me and I’ll openly ignore their message, because I simply don’t want to talk to them. It’s usually never me that starts a conversation, because I definitely can’t do that. 

Interesting fact: I literally don’t trust any of my online friends to know I have issues. Seriously.

Welcome to the asocial life

• Like 2

More problems for the pile

-- Will people take this the wrong way? 

-- Wear black in black and scare the innocent. Wear rainbow candy colours and people might yet believe you're here to talk about the weather.  -- > literally end up talking about the weather. On the bus. With one of these disgusting nice people you can't get mad at

-- Men hitting on you. While you'd rather keep your aro/ace/(...) secrets 

-- pulling an act to hide your inner demon in rl, getting stuck with more people problems on the quest to avoid them

-- People thinking breaking open your walls with a prybar is not only okay, but will work. There's always. This. One. Cursed. Person. Gah!!

19 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

ace/(...) secrets

I already know them...

Screenshot_3.jpg.5a4829707127c8fbfc59f935d57fd773.jpg

He's just gonna pop up everytime someone says they're ace.

21 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Men hitting on you

I'm not Ace or Aro (Straight, actually) but people seem to think that i'll love them. I mean... there was this one kid at the pool, he was nice but I didn't have feelings towards him. (He straight up confessed...) 

I have very selected love. Mostly b/c I was bullied by 95% boys. And I've only liked 1 irl person (And they confessed to someone else :/ )

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I already know them...

Screenshot_3.jpg.5a4829707127c8fbfc59f935d57fd773.jpg

He's just gonna pop up everytime someone says they're ace.

I'm not Ace or Aro (Straight, actually) but people seem to think that i'll love them. I mean... there was this one kid at the pool, he was nice but I didn't have feelings towards him. (He straight up confessed...) 

I have very selected love. Mostly b/c I was bullied by 95% boys. And I've only liked 1 irl person (And they confessed to someone else :/ )

Well, they don't want love from me. Most of the time. That's what we get for presumably being stuck in the space of cute enough, but not to the extent of scary-ness. Can't drop your masks either and have them flee at the sight of what's underneath. I still hate hurting people when it's more serious. And then it's awkward

Guest SilverTheNicheling
7 hours ago, Jojo said:

Good show my friend, I can definitely relate!

4 hours ago, randomspacecat said:

Men hitting on you. While you'd rather keep your aro/ace/(...) secrets 

It’s probably worse if you’re demisexual lol

I’m probably not demi, but one time a discord friend said he was crushing on me (he wasn’t aware of my bf) and I immediately turned him down. I can’t really love people on a whim, you know?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

It’s probably worse if you’re demisexual lol

I’m probably not demi, but one time a discord friend said he was crushing on me (he wasn’t aware of my bf) and I immediately turned him down. I can’t really love people on a whim, you know?

I can't claim to know how this works, but don't people usually stop looking when they have someone? Idk. Perception isn't my forte, but that's what the media says

8 hours ago, magnolia said:

pretty much me although i may have some actual mental issues because I really struggle with going up to and talking to people :0

Although I love my alone time I still enjoy talking to people when we share a common interest!

Then I have an actualy mental issue too. Because I struggle with that as well (it is better when I have a person with me that doesn't want to talk to somebody. Then I can handle it for them which somehow makes my own awkwardness better/ go away. Go figure )

• Like 1