Stray Fawn Community

What personality type are you?

Philo

dlhauipaegiuaia78ajnkaf I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS TOPIC WHY PHILO YOU READ MY MIND

MEDIATORS UNITE! IF YOU LIKE RAINBOWS, FLOWERS AND CUDDLES JUST LIKE BOSTON @Aetherskye @Morso

833690611_ScreenShot2019-06-06at4_23_20PM.thumb.png.6caf71587596069af6691363ef085e45.png

Me to a T honestly. Kinda scary, though sometimes it's inaccurate because sometimes you think 'it really depends!' for some situations

I forced @Jasper to take it, and she got campaigner (basically me but more extraverted). I also forced Jasper's twin to take it and she got mediator too, but she seemed to lean a lot more sentinel-type on average compared to me. (a lot of her answers were dead in the middle though so what does the online test know)

• Eek! 2

Just now, magnolia said:

dlhauipaegiuaia78ajnkaf I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS TOPIC WHY PHILO YOU READ MY MIND

MEDIATORS UNITE! IF YOU LIKE RAINBOWS, FLOWERS AND CUDDLES JUST LIKE BOSTON

833690611_ScreenShot2019-06-06at4_23_20PM.thumb.png.6caf71587596069af6691363ef085e45.png

Me to a T honestly. Kinda scary, though sometimes it's inaccurate because sometimes you think 'it really depends!' for some situations

I forced @Jasper to take it, and she got campaigner. I also forced Jasper's twin to take it and she got mediator too, but she seemed to lean a lot more sentinel on average compared to me. 

Eeeeee! I also got 88% in Intuition!! The forum really did need more confusion today. It's healthy every so often

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, magnolia said:

MEDIATORS UNITE! IF YOU LIKE RAINBOWS, FLOWERS AND CUDDLES JUST LIKE BOSTON

I forced @Jasper to take it, and she got campaigner. I also forced Jasper's twin to take it and she got mediator too, but she seemed to lean a lot more sentinel on average compared to me. (a lot of her answers were dead in the middle though so what does the online test know)

Mediator

• Like 1

1 hour ago, just a cat in a spacesuit said:

(How did you survive that camp)

If I know someone enough, I talk a lot (well, if a conversation starts up, I barely ever start a conversation). But I still prefer being alone ;)

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

On 6/9/2019 at 4:06 AM, Skysplash8 said:

If I know someone enough, I talk a lot (well, if a conversation starts up, I barely ever start a conversation). But I still prefer being alone ;)

Welcome to the club and that is so me. Like people I know will have a hard time shutting me up when I am really excited about something.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Jojo said:

Welcome to the club and that is so me. Like people I know will have a hard time shutting me up when I am really excited about something.

also a website I looked at said one percent of females are INTP-T

yeet

• Like 2

7 hours ago, spacecat at random said:

"Females". Is it the Niche? Don't let it get into your brain

just saying what they said

image.png.790cac92d40837dd416f4adcf2a3741f.png

also my father is me but extrovert, while my mother is exact opposite of my father

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1