Stray Fawn Community

What personality type are you?

Philo

Just now, Jojo said:

Do you feel like an introvert?

I mean I don't really care who is in our club. Extroverts wouldn't want to be here because there'd be nothing for them to do. So depends what you feel like ^^

yee

I STILL DUNNO ABOUT MY D E A D SCOTTISH ANCESTORS, THEYR'E TOO D E A D

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jojo said:

*laughs in proud introvert* also it is creepy how accurate most of this is (apart from one thing where it said we are good at math. I suck at math). Also apparently only 3% of the world population are logicians

personality test.JPG

At least your type is not a stereotypical supervillain. What have I ever done?

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Philo said:

I gradually worked my way up from like 70% introvert to this over the time of 7 years xD
(But being along in a quiet room with a book is still unbeatable for any party)

Makes me wonder what I'll be like in a few years... though currently I can't imagine being less introverted as something fun ^^

• Like 2

"Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration."

I finally have less than half in something!

"Fantasy worlds in particular fascinate Mediators, more than any other personality type. The strength of their visionary communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous Mediators are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to Mediators, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work."

It is, in fact, my favorite genre.

"Mediators dream of the perfect relationship, forming an image of this pedestalled ideal that is their soul mate, playing and replaying scenarios in their heads of how things will be. This is a role that no person can hope to fill"

Mine crashed down pretty hard. Yup. Definitely me.

"Mediator personality type tend to be few and far between, but those that make the cut are often friends for life."

I have 2 friends. And they're stayin'

54 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I'm a mediator...

Were in the 4% together. 

(It says that mediators get along with each other very well... We've definitely had some rocky moments though.)

For me it was mostly because I wanted to do more public speaking :)
And because of one particular event in my life: The salat sauce incident.
That day I forgot to pour salad sauce over my salad in a restaurant.
Did I dare to go ask if I could go to the buffet again and get sauce since I forgot it? Nope.
Ate the whole salad without sauce. By the time the last dry leaf fought its way down my throat, I knew something had to change-

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Philo said:

For me it was mostly because I wanted to do more public speaking :)
And because of one particular event in my life: The salat sauce incident.
That day I forgot to pour salad sauce over my salad in a restaurant.
Did I dare to go ask if I could go to the buffet again and get sauce since I forgot it? Nope.
Ate the whole salad without sauce. When the last dry leaf fought its way down my throat, I knew something had to change-

Kids, That's why I never eat salad.

• Haha 1

eventually I had the coming of age moment where I realised nobody actually thinks im weird/ annoying/ ect. im the smartest person in my year group by a long way (so.. people sort of have to respect me because for some reason people are .. scared??.. of smart people) and I made loads of new friends so now im actually sorta popular

but theres ALSO the days where im tired af and probably wont say more than ten words in the coming 24 hours. but those days are becoming less and less

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

eventually I had the coming of age moment where I realised nobody actually thinks im weird/ annoying/ ect. im the smartest person in my year group by a long way (so.. people sort of have to respect me because for some reason people are .. scared??.. of smart people) and I made loads of new friends so now im actually sorta popular

but theres ALSO the days where im tired af and probably wont say more than ten words in the coming 24 hours. but those days are becoming less and less

I knew that as soon as I stepped into Pre-k. Probably why I was bullied, because I was smart.

5 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Screenshot_20190605-230618_Chrome.thumb.jpg.85cfebfe262c6f927bbe59a056a12416.jpg

This is tacky. I'm not some heartless machine. Fi very much is a tertiary function and you need that one integrated to be anywhere near healthy

Screenshot_20190605-230825_Chrome.thumb.jpg.deef868da69a4a9cb826b514000334e9.jpg

Either that, or I have been infected by my INFJ friend. Eww

I am very much like that. 'to cynical to believe people will change anything but starry eyed enough to imagine all the great possibilites' yup. Pretty much sums it up. (Though I like to imagine all the bad possibilities just as much ^^)

• Like 2

Just now, Jojo said:

I am very much like that. 'to cynical to believe people will change anything but starry eyed enough to imagine all the great possibilites' yup. Pretty much sums it up. (Though I like to imagine all the bad possibilities just as much ^^)

Welcome to Ne vs Ni, the game that will haunt your nightmares

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I knew that as soon as I stepped into Pre-k. Probably why I was bullied, because I was smart.

yeah.. bullying had basically disappeared in my year group because we've all been going through basically the same schools together for literally like 9 years so theres only a few people that everyone isn't already friends with, and because we're all sort of friends nobody can actually pull of the stereotypical bullying thing without looking like an idiot

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jojo said:

I see no difference in these two. Because this will is just as unreliable as if.

MBTI is theory that shows nothing but how a bunch of priorities might shape a personality. Ni builds one large system, the über-system, like a neat and sorted pyramid. Ne is a web of ideas that have no place but their connection to each other. So when Ni anxiety sets in, you know x is going to happen if y is going to happen and so on, taking the most likely path, not running down all of them. Ne just likes to explore, Ni wants to build something. Now if you have Te, it's "things work or they don't", while Ti sorts information, I believe. It's a weird concept, that people are one thing or the other... but since this is about interacting parts, it may or may not be forgiven

(So Ni is info -- in, minimizing, Ne is info -- out, expanding, I guess. And that would be why you don't dicuss the stuff you were into at 12-14, an essay by spacecat)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, randomspacecat said:

MBTI is theory that shows nothing but how a bunch of priorities might shape a personality. Ni builds one large system, the über-system, like a neat and sorted pyramid. Ne is a web of ideas that have no place but their connection to each other. So when Ni anxiety sets in, you know x is going to happen if y is going to happen and so on, taking the most likely path, not running down all of them. Ne just likes to explore, Ni wants to build something. Now if you have Te, it's "things work or they don't", while Ti sorts information, I believe. It's a weird concept, that people are one thing or the other... but since this is about interacting parts, it may or may not be forgiven

(So Ni is info -- in, minimizing, Ne is info -- out, expanding, I guess. And that would be why you don't dicuss the stuff you were into at 12-14, an essay by spacecat)

Well explained. Get the difference now but doesn't really change the 'result' as in both will make you anxious over nothing because we can't predict what is going to happen :D (or we can predict it but it still might come out totally different).

Yeah personality tests just try to shove you into a category. There will always be some part that doesn't fit.

• Like 2