Stray Fawn Community

Gene sets

Snake

Love big body and big ears. Also claw and stinky tail. Preferably all of them together. Oh and sabre fangs and mask pattern.

Least favourite: to much yellow fur, cracker jaw, webbed paw because it is blooddy useless.

• Like 2

Welp, here comes a tangent. Enjoy, I guess :/

Poison fangs always make for some fierce looking nichelings :) Purrsnout, big nose and short snout are cute too. All the horns are awesome, and I really like the new savannah horns. I love basically all the body types and eye colours. Nimble fingers, runners' leg, velvet paw, both wing types and both types of claws are great, and, heck, even the deformed paw is pretty cute looking. I like all the tail genes, but I'm not too crazy for the hammer tail. All the patterns are great.

Derp snout can be okay, but it's not my favourite, and I'm not a fan of the gills (I find them inferior to to the water body in basically every way). I don't really like the look of the webbed paws, and I find the webbed hind legs kinda annoying (they give basically no speed :/)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TundraKitsune said:

Welp, here comes a tangent. Enjoy, I guess :/

Poison fangs always make for some fierce looking nichelings :) Purrsnout, big nose and short snout are cute too. All the horns are awesome, and I really like the new savannah horns. I love basically all the body types and eye colours. Nimble fingers, runners' leg, velvet paw, both wing types and both types of claws are great, and, heck, even the deformed paw is pretty cute looking. I like all the tail genes, but I'm not too crazy for the hammer tail. All the patterns are great.

Derp snout can be okay, but it's not my favourite, and I'm not a fan of the gills (I find them inferior to to the water body in basically every way). I don't really like the look of the webbed paws, and I find the webbed hind legs kinda annoying (they give basically no speed :/)

Oh, hammer tail? Game-play wise, logically, or the aesthetic? 

8 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Oh, hammer tail? Game-play wise, logically, or the aesthetic? 

Aesthetically, but I don't hate it :) 

Edit: Just to clarify: I find it a little silly looking, but like I said, that doesn't mean I hate it, and the strength boost it gives would definitely be helpful in many situations

'Nother edit: I'm also not too crazy for the mammoth foot, but don't hate it, for similar reasons

• Like 1