Stray Fawn Community

The Pokémon Rp

Broken

2 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

"Because I don't think I'm ready."

"Well, when you are ready, Cloudwatcher has the right stones, or Shockwave could train you to learn a fairy move..."

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Just as good as a rotten flower,"
That's a lie.

"Hmm. I'm as good as a burning blade of grass in a forest fire, that burns forever. The one living thing, but it's always dying."

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Hmm. I'm as good as a burning blade of grass in a forest fire, that burns forever. The one living thing, but it's always dying."

"Heh, sounds cool."
That sounds like hell. Why do I stay this grumpy again?

16 hours ago, Dark Cat said:

Shockwave looked out at the water and saw something. "A BOAT! TRAINERS! HIDE!" He yelled.

(They live in a large island)

All my characters go and hide, but not Storm.

zero instantly perks up. He didn’t want to reveal himself to the trainers unless they actually set foot on land. So he stalked in the cover of the underbrush watching them closely.

6 hours ago, Ace Lover said:

zero instantly perks up. He didn’t want to reveal himself to the trainers unless they actually set foot on land. So he stalked in the cover of the underbrush watching them closely.

The boat pulled up to the island, and two trainers walked out, talking and laughing at each other.

Storm opened her eyes and got up. She dived down in an attempt to scare them, her claws glinting and her eyes narrowed.

The trainers shook, but one of them sent out an Incineroar.