Stray Fawn Community

The Pokémon Rp

Broken

1 hour ago, Dark Cat said:

The boat pulled up to the island, and two trainers walked out, talking and laughing at each other.

Storm opened her eyes and got up. She dived down in an attempt to scare them, her claws glinting and her eyes narrowed.

The trainers shook, but one of them sent out an Incineroar.

Thunder, a curious young female Pikachu, watched in the distance. This was gonna be a show.

Storm used twister on the Incineroar, almost knocking him out.

He then used fury swipes, which barely did anything to Storm.

She then used Dragon Pulse, knocking the Incineroar out. She then let out a load roar, scaring the trainers away.

Storm used twister on the Incineroar, almost knocking him out.

He then used fury swipes, which barely did anything to Storm.

She then used Dragon Pulse, knocking the Incineroar out. She then let out a load roar, scaring the trainers away.

That was so cool! Thunder was amazed, but stayed in hiding. Who knows where the trainers went.

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

That was so cool! Thunder was amazed, but stayed in hiding. Who knows where the trainers went.

The trainers tried to run into the forest, but Storm roared at them, making them hop on the boat and going away.

59 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

The trainers tried to run into the forest, but Storm roared at them, making them hop on the boat and going away.

Woah! Thunder jumped in amazement, but fell down the hill and out into the open.

Pi...

Translation: Ow...

3 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Woah! Thunder jumped in amazement, but fell down the hill and out into the open.

Pi...

Translation: Ow...

Storm looked at her, but then flew back to her mountain top.

Shockwave, Cloudwatcher, Midnight, and Neptune all walked out of their hiding spots.

Storm looked at her, but then flew back to her mountain top.

Shockwave, Cloudwatcher, Midnight, and Neptune all walked out of their hiding spots.

Thunder got up and looked back into the forest where she was hiding to see 4 pokemon coming out of hiding. How did she not see them?

2 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Thunder got up and looked back into the forest where she was hiding to see 4 pokemon coming out of hiding. How did she not see them?

Shockwave walked up to her. "Hello there little pikachu! What's your name?" He asked. He then turned to the other pokemon. Cloudwatcher blushed and looked away quickly.

Shockwave walked up to her. "Hello there little pikachu! What's your name?" He asked. He then turned to the other pokemon. Cloudwatcher blushed and looked away quickly.

"Oh hi there! My name is Thunder. Never thought I would see a Joelton!"

"Ya. And, I'm a shiny jolteon!" He said.

"That makes it even more unexpected! And your with a, Sylveon, umbreon, AND (Ack whats the name) vaporeon! so rare!" I am so lucky to be seeing these right now

5 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"That makes it even more unexpected! And your with a, Sylveon, umbreon, AND (Ack whats the name) vaporeon! so rare!" I am so lucky to be seeing these right now

Cloudwatcher looked at her. "Excuse me, I'm an Espeon!" She said and backed up.

Neptune looked at her. "Hello." He said.

Midnight just grunted.

Cloudwatcher looked at her. "Excuse me, I'm an Espeon!" She said and backed up.

Neptune looked at her. "Hello." He said.

Midnight just grunted.

"Sorry, I cant really tell the difference between the two, cause I never seen the two species before." The unbreon is a grumpy one.

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"Sorry, I cant really tell the difference between the two, cause I never seen the two species before." The unbreon is a grumpy one.

"It's fine."

Midnight looked at her. "Sup. I'm Midnight." She said.