Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
NumberCatPupSimGenerator

🥇Heroes and Secrets🔑 | Adoptable RP

Recommended Posts

Bold=Adoptable

~Heros~

"Welcome, new one!"

"You're wondering who we are?"

The nicheling snorted, "We're The Heroes! We send nichelings to tribes that need our help and I'm their leader, Kio."

"Well, I believe you'll fit right in!"

~Secrets~

"Hello, young one..."

"You may be wondering, we are the secrets of The Heroes. We're all had showed weakness or were born to useless nichelings, such as rouge males."

"Oh, I'm Leo, their leader."

"It may take some time to get used to, but we're here for you."

 

 

~THE HEROES~

Kio~ Leader of The Heroes (@PupTheNicheling)

965906746_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_5_20194_32_14PM.thumb.png.ca7978c64376e1999603ebe47a94cb76.png

Aki (@FlowerMask)

1674328275_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_5_20194_33_43PM.thumb.png.b76770e99481ed5b97492d3da25facce.png

Oia

304728096_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_5_20194_35_04PM.thumb.png.be69c5c13532674ce657c9e02aa026f2.png

Kolen

2069974667_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_5_20194_36_18PM.thumb.png.47b9fc42de955009e67801c9664882fa.png

Loa~ The messager (@PupTheNicheling)

1094208959_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_5_20197_25_20PM.thumb.png.5c1d75be0cd5aff12982c57af8cdf3bd.png

Nova (@FlowerMask)

20190605204150_1.jpg

Pheonix (@Brokenshock)

F198A2A01671F40B044A7814121F6A7B56393979

Cassiopeia (@Brokenshock)

5E7EA7887FACAEFC2AB8320D255763FE73EDB420

 

~THE SECRETS~

Leo~ Rouge child and leader of The Secrets (@Brokenshock)

318219369_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_5_20194_46_41PM.thumb.png.36a5d14ac073842b25fee5b93caa33d0.png

Awer~ A wanderer's child

505090340_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_5_20194_50_36PM.thumb.png.746f56ec0cb14ea3caa276e5f3d26172.png

Ahta~ Child of a bat nicheling and bird nicheling (@FlowerMask)1421170618_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_5_20194_38_54PM.thumb.png.293c34a375c7ee6122f2f012d0ac7cbd.png

Qert(Well look at him) (@PupTheNicheling)

2000772613_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_5_20194_51_08PM.thumb.png.c46d3ab9a577fdc7d6e3a7af6faf0f42.png

Slip (@MelonNicheling)

20190527114717_1.jpg

~Neturals~

Lisa (@The elf pup & cat dino)

SO FUCKING CUTE 2.png

Ant (Played by mweh)

781295813_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_7_20198_54_19PM.thumb.png.0c4761e8cd71cb1204dec1f780d9b4ad.png

Cricket  (Played by mweh)

299263624_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_7_20198_57_53PM.thumb.png.450b73a3ca2b6fd12fe7fb4e86467041.png

Butterfly

1248713827_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_7_20199_02_57PM.thumb.png.59ae2c812f84df9ae044376b13a49628.png

Skunk

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 4.41.51 pm.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we allowed to add Heroes/Secrets?

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nova lay in the piles of rubble that was formerly home to a village of nichelings. None remained, except Nova who would likely die here. She had saved the whole village just to die now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Nova lay in the piles of rubble that was formerly home to a village of nichelings. None remained, except Nova who would likely die here. She had saved the whole village just to die now.

Kio sent off a nicheling to this village to see if there were anyone left.

((Temporary nicheling))

The nicheling sniffed through the rubble, catching a scent of nicheling. It followed the scent path to find Nova.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Kio sent off a nicheling to this village to see if there were anyone left.

((Temporary nicheling))

The nicheling sniffed through the rubble, catching a scent of nicheling. It followed the scent path to find Nova.

Nova had a gash running from her collarbone to her hip. She staggered to get up and limped a few steps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FlowerMask said:

Nova had a gash running from her collarbone to her hip. She staggered to get up and limped a few steps.

"Oh no!' It mumbled and ran to her side, supporting her. "I'm going to bring you to The Heroes, you'll fit in and help you, of course."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

"Oh no!' It mumbled and ran to her side, supporting her. "I'm going to bring you to The Heroes, you'll fit in and help you, of course."

“I-I’m okay h-help any stragglers first.. a-and did you s-day Hero’s? I- I’m no hero..” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

"Oh no!' It mumbled and ran to her side, supporting her. "I'm going to bring you to The Heroes, you'll fit in and help you, of course."

She shook her head trying to think clearly. Did anyone make it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(I'm going to disown Awer (sorry Awer))

  • Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aki paced thinking about the weakest babies who might have been killed from the incident that happened in the village.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“I-I’m okay h-help any stragglers first.. a-and did you s-day Hero’s? I- I’m no hero..” 

"Well..."

Loa soared down and landed infront of the two, "I can help!"

"You can help by telling Kio to send some other Heroes to help." The nicheling told her.

"Oh... Okay..." She flew off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

"Well..."

Loa soared down and landed infront of the two, "I can help!"

"You can help by telling Kio to send some other Heroes to help." The nicheling told her.

"Oh... Okay..." She flew off.

 

“H-hey that wasn’t nice! C-come back!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...