Stray Fawn Community

🥇Heroes and Secrets🔑 | Adoptable RP

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

HOW DOES HE KNOW!? he's a wizard. "Okay fine, I was fighting a hero, but lost..."

"Wow. You lost. And now they will be suspicious of us!" He yelled and scratched her.

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

Crow walked towards where the call came from and found Cassie, "Were you the one who called for their father?"

She looked up. "Yes, why?" She asked, tears falling down her soft fur.

59 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Wow. You lost. And now they will be suspicious of us!" He yelled and scratched her.

"Ow!" she yelped, then frowned, tail up, teeth barred, and wings spread. "Like you could do any better!"

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"Ow!" she yelped, then frowned, tail up, teeth barred, and wings spread. "Like you could do any better!"

He jumped on her and takes his claw down her belly. Then over her eye.

He jumped on her and takes his claw down her belly. Then over her eye.

She screeched loudly, before knocking him off with her wing, then smacking min in the jaw with her powerful tail.

59 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

She screeched loudly, before knocking him off with her wing, then smacking min in the jaw with her powerful tail.

TYPOS

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Qert stepped out of the shadows, "Woah woah woah, calm down, now is not the time for fighting." He calmly told them. ((He's a calm and chill nicheling))

2 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

He shook it off, then clawed her so hard she fell unconscious. He picked her up and carried her to a cliff, holding her over it.

He shook it off, then clawed her so hard she fell unconscious. He picked her up and carried her to a cliff, holding her over it.

She woke up to see this. "Ya know if you drop me, ill survive. I have wings."

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

She woke up to see this. "Ya know if you drop me, ill survive. I have wings."

He walked over to a large body of water, walked into it and kept walking, then went under and tried to drown her.

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

He walked over to a large body of water, walked into it and kept walking, then went under and tried to drown her.

The problem with that is her wings are stronger than your paws and she still manages to, using her wings, hold herself over water. She could easily escape, but she wants to annoy him.