Stray Fawn Community

🥇Heroes and Secrets🔑 | Adoptable RP

1 hour ago, PupTheNicheling said:

There's four, two males, two females

She looked up. "oh hey theres more!" She flew up to them and saw a male that looked... Handsome...

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

(Ok maybe @Morso will do it.)

( *Deep inhale* You shouldn't keep asking Morso to draw you stuff, they are busy enough as is and they have a big time difference. Plus You've asked them for like 5 drawings.)

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

( *Deep inhale* You shouldn't keep asking Morso to draw you stuff, they are busy enough as is and they have a big time difference. Plus You've asked them for like 5 drawings.)

(HUHEHEHAHAHA)

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Callie looked at the nichelings, then at Crow. "I just want to find my sister. Not get annoyed by a maggot!" She yelled, looking at Lisa.

@PupTheNicheling, can I add another sibling.

"WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT I ATE A WHOLE BUNCH OF MARSHMALLOWS"

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

(Well, in one of Renio's topics you kind of said it and that topic is open for everyone to see.)

Sht.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Your not funny, maggot!" She yelled

(using a random number generator to see if dark lisa triggers. luckily dark lisa doesn't trigger) "Who you calling maggot!

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

She stared back her eyes glassy until she snapped back into reality. “Oh sorry.. just lost in though.. it’s hard not being busy, your worst thoughts and darkest memories consume you..”

"Oh, I can't do that." He said, but just then his eyes turned glossy and gray. He saw nichelings running and a village on fire. Then a female nicheling calling his name.